My Journey to the NRL Bulldogs squad

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed is one of the easier ones to track. Can pretty much know the moment he creates another account.

Which makes it all the more scary that there are Nasheed impersonators around.
if only they knew how easy.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed is one of the easier ones to track. Can pretty much know the moment he creates another account.

Which makes it all the more scary that there are Nasheed impersonators around.
@Bulldogsteve read the above and press like so you have understood.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I loved your story but you said you were 5 foot 4 and how old? I’m a bit taller than you and a few years older than you and I had to accept that my time has passed. Don’t hurt yourself trying. I think you should take up comedy, you tell a great story with a bit of humour thrown in. Then do a movie as I think that would make you famous. Look at Ali G, Borat etc…

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I loved your story but you said you were 5 foot 4 and how old? I’m a bit taller than you and a few years older than you and I had to accept that my time has passed. Don’t hurt yourself trying. I think you should take up comedy, you tell a great story with a bit of humour thrown in. Then do a movie as I think that would make you famous. Look at Ali G, Borat etc…
Thankyou for the compliment.
But mid 5s isnt that bad, look at Wakeman and look at the smaller players coming through as our game becomes one of pure endurance and speed.

Also remember Joe Rogan is literally 5ft 3.