My First Born

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little guy is here safe and everyone is well, just fucking exhausted ... Thanks for all the love guys will post a photo of him in his little doggies clothes in the coming days.
Brilliant mate, utterly brilliant. Huge congrats to you both.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good things never come easy well done to all of you, tip for new players try and get the nurses to do the first few nappy changes, I can't remember what it's called but the kids first few turds will be black as the bowls of hell and smell the same way. lol marconium turd???

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, you will know your alive now, just wait to high school, so I hope you live long enough to get payback and become a burden on Elijah :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Congrats mate. Good to hear the latest support of the club is doing well :grinning:

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Been up at hospital since 2pm, wife has had some contractions 10mins apart and has just been given some drugs to have some sleep. I cant sleep (night shift body clock) but yeah sometime on the 13th I dare say I'll be welcoming my first little bulldog Elijah into the world.

The wife has been great the whole way through dealing with gestational diabetes, she hasn't had to inject or anything as it's not that bad, but she's still logged everything to look after herself and my son.

I love my old man but he wasn't there when I was born so my mother says, so it makes me pretty proud and emotional being here by her side all day and coming to 4hr monitoring appointments all week with minimal sleep.

The little fella couldn't have been due at a better time as he will take my mind off all the Bulldogs drama haha.
Best wishes, mate

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good things never come easy well done to all of you, tip for new players try and get the nurses to do the first few nappy changes, I can't remember what it's called but the kids first few turds will black as the bowls of hell and smell the same way. lol marconium turd???
Yeah man haha nurses have done all the black sticky poo. My mate said it was like Symbiote (venom haha) so glad I missed those lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
God bless your family my bro.

Try to get as much rest as you can