My First Born

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best mate. Kids will change your world and change you as a person. It’s a blessing. You won’t know what love is until you have a child.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Congrats bro! I wish health and happiness to all 3 of you.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Little fella doesn't wanna come out, had to get transfered from Kempsey to Port Macquarie hospital as blood pressure was dangerously high and no ICU at Kempsey for issues like that. Wife is good now and by all reports baby should be here within 3-4 hours fingers crossed. I'm fucking wrecked... wifes been strong as.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done to you and your wife mate! There’s no greater feeling in the world than being there for your child’s birth! You are truly blessed by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In all seriousness @Prison Mike congrats to you and the wife mate, this is a wonderful time for your family.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Little fella decided to settle in an awkward position before fully dialated so now it's c-section time. He's doing a number on his poor mother, gone through all the contractions to get stitched up in the end

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Little fella decided to settle in an awkward position before fully dialated so now it's c-section time. He's doing a number on his poor mother, gone through all the contractions to get stitched up in the end
Your poor missus, my wife had a pretty horrible birth it is really tough to see and not be able to do much

Good luck man

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That happened with my 2nd child my missus ended up having to have an emergency c-section after complications. I said to my missus at the time "of course she's playing up and making things difficult, we are having a daughter remember". Let's just say my humour wasn't greatly appreciated at the time lol.

Anyhow, all the best to you, wifey and bub.