My Bulldogs team

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Games cannot be won in 20 mins. Bulldogs now themselves to have been smashed in 2 games with no improvement. Dean pay says this is what we have have as a team. We can only do with what we got. How can this be true, 9 million dollar team that can't even compete in the NRL. If they stay with the same team it might take 2 to 3 years before this team can perform. Been a Bulldogs supporter since 1982. I have not seen the Bulldogs this bad since I've gone for them. I'm.angry and mad that this is the team I've put money to watch and to my disappointment I can't watch NRL just makes me sick.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Crichton
3. Holland
4. CHN
5. R Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson (just)
12. RFM
13. C Smith

14. Ogden
15. C Smith
16. Martin
17. Sue / Elliott

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Okunbor
3. Hoppa
4. Harper
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson
14. Ogden
15. To’omaga
16. Chris Smith
17. RFM

Stuff it, we have nothing to lose.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Okunbor
3. Hoppa
4. Harper
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson
14. Ogden
15. To’omaga
16. Chris Smith
17. RFM

Stuff it, we have nothing to lose.
Meaney, Harper, Okunbor aren't ready. Tigers would put 80+ on that side.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been a supporter since I was 6 since 1987, as far back as I can remember.. 31 years later I thought the last two years were pretty dark times, but after 2 games this year FUCK it does not get any worse or hurt as bad as this..and accepting it is even harder.

Game day use to be so exciting and something to look forward too. Now it’s gut wrenching and embarrassing!! No supporter should have to put up with this for as long as we all have (last few years +)

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Jackson needs a holiday already LOL ... send him away for a few weeks. Judging by his last two performances we won't be missing much. I love Jacko but can we confirm it's not T-REX wearing Jacko's jumper out there ?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week needs to be:
1. Hoppa
2. Crighton
3. Harper
4. CHN
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Brown if hes fit
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jacko
14. Ogden
15. Elliot
16. Toomaga if fit or sue
17. JMK

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Crichton
3. Holland
4. CHN
5. R Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson (just)
12. RFM
13. C Smith

14. Ogden
15. C Smith
16. Martin
17. Sue / Elliott
Uve got ur boyfriend Smith at lock and on the bench bro

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney, Harper, Okunbor aren't ready. Tigers would put 80+ on that side.
Holland, Crichton and Montoya are shit and deserve to be dropped on form

We can do no worse blooding the players mentioned to be honest

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY 2 BOBS WORTH:
1 Hoppa; Meany no where near ready.
2 Smith;
3 Holland, very average centre but no alternative.
4 CHN, no other real option at this stage has got to be better than Montoya.
5 Chritin, Okumbour not ready yet, give him a crash course at training if he fails punt him.
6 Lewis, swapping him with Foran might help.
7 Foran might be more suited to organising the team.
8 Tolman, was pathetic yesterday, hopefully he will find his way to the SL ASAP.
9 King or brown, hope we move on from Licea.
10 Napa,
11 Jackson, played badly but must be badly disappointing for him.
12 RFM,
13 Elliot, All heart for club but little else, many others have no heart for club.
14 Ogden, must be in the side next week.
15 Martin, must be in the side also.
16 Smith, can't be worse than some of the others.
17 Fualalo,
Pay must see that we have been out muscled in the forwards big time, hence he should go for bigger boppers. One problem that is overlooked is that Lewis is not gelling with Foran, perhaps Cogger might gell better with Foran, so the only option there would be to either drop lewis or play him at centre until Foran is injured ( which shouldn't be long).

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
01. Will Hopoate
02. Tui Katoa
03. Reimis Smith
04. Morgan Harper
05. Kerrod Holland
06. Kieran Foran
07. Jack Cogger
08. Aidan Tolman
09. Jeremy Marshall King
10. Dylan Napa
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Josh Jackson

14. Sauaso Sue
15. Ofahiki Ogden
16. Renouf To'omaga/Chris Smith
17. Corey Harawira-Naera

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Most ppl are choosing to replace our inexperienced backs with more experienced backs. The problem is our backs in attack and defence, but right now I don't see a cure in our top 30. Guess it wont hurt to try them but don't expect a lot from them

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My changes;
In the backs I'd have Holland, Smith and Jackson playing on the RHS, back to where they were in the late season run last year.

I'd keep JMK at hooker, he wasn't great but was way better than the alternative (not hard).

I don't think Meaney is ready, but it might just work out and at the very least it will stop the whingers from complaining that he was bought as fullback and hence automatically should be given a go. As he's the better option, Hopoate in the centres on the LHS and I'd have Martin with him and have RFM play off the bench. Otherwise I'd have CHN at LHS centre and leave Hopoate at fullback where he excels. Who's on the wing, with Corey Thompson likely to play RHS winger next week Crichton won't have a huge height weight disadvantage at least. That gives us Lewis and Martin on the left which was effective last year.

In the forwards, I sure as hell wouldn't substitute Napa and Tolman at the same time ever again. That was like a light switch was turned off, Sue and Fualalo together were ineffective. Albeit marginal, I think Fualalo was the slightly better of the 2.

The above means I'd drop Montoya and replace him with CHN (or Hopoate), bring in Meaney, drop Sue and replace him with RFM off the bench with Martin in the run on LHS. Which moves Jackson to the RHS where I think he links in better with the players around him. That gives us Foran and Jackson on the right.

That's enough changes in the areas most needed (not all but at least some), but isn't so drastic as to totally upset the pres season positional training. Hopoate trained a lot at centre, Jackson is used to the RHS, CHN pretty much plays like a centre (as most 2nd rower do these days). IMHO RFM is more effective off the bench. Most of all it sends a message to the other players that they need to shape up or get dropped.

Go Dogs