News My Breakfast today

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to have bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast but I got a box of golden gaytime coco pops delivered today. Sorry I hope that doesn’t offend anyone
The Mrs looks at the gaytime coco pops everytime were at the shops. I keep saying, "no. No. Noooo"

There is no way that could possibly be edible.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Speaking of food, if you see these at Woolies, buy ten boxes. They are phenomenal. Seriously can't believe how good they are.

View attachment 22460
Thanks for the tip mate. I’ll buy some!

How'd they taste? I have to try them.
The Mrs looks at the gaytime coco pops everytime were at the shops. I keep saying, "no. No. Noooo"

There is no way that could possibly be edible.
I’ll give a full review with about 48 links in 46 different threads in the morning after aquarobics and before lawn bowls. If they are shit I’ll blame our corrupt, misogynistic pig of a Prime Minister and Rupert Murdoch, the bloke who turned me down at Dapto leagues club in 1977 :(

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a hamburger with the lot - no pineapple or beetroot and a crab stick. They were delicious thanks. I wanted a spring roll but they were a chiko roll only sort of establishment. I just had a big glass of water too.
Sorry I don’t have any links or funny videos or memes to share about my lunch today.

Seeing as though the political thread being locked is apparently an invite to make a new thread for every thought bubble we have I thought I’d start this extremely interesting topic.
Please don’t respond, I just want to talk to myself because I’m really bored and have nothing better to do
What time did you eat it, and what were you wearing?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of food, if you see these at Woolies, buy ten boxes. They are phenomenal. Seriously can't believe how good they are.

View attachment 22460
They are good i tried them the other day. I usually take a thing of Pringles with me to work each day to munch on. Mix up the flavours, some are shite some are good, theses ones are of the latter.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, my arthritis was playing up in my fingers after creating so many fucking boring, repetitive threads. I hope Tonee and Hacky felt the rath of my stink-eye through 3 inch spectacles sitting down my nose after merging my threads.

I worked up quite the appetite at aquarobics even though I hate when they play that modern garbage music. Who needs to hear Kylie Minogue at 6am? It’s not like we are at a rave concert. Rupert Murdoch probably owns her record label anyway. Oh Rupert, your loss. We could’ve been special and you would’ve loved my corned beef and pickle sandwiches. I make the pickles myself

Anyway, back to the fun time cocopops, they were pretty nice. Not amazing and I won’t buy any more (I need more fibre in my cereal to wash down with my unsweetened prune juice) but worth a try. I better run and pickup my grandson utility halfwit after his ballet lesson
Much love
Natdog(born in)33