Music thread

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to see both SRV and Jeff Healy Band live, both at Festival Hall in Brisbane. SRV still one of my fav concerts.
Saw Jeff Healey at the Enmore and missed SRV on several occasions for awful reasons…Stevie Ray is my fav of all Blues guitarist.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Jeff Healey at the Enmore and missed SRV on several occasions for awful reasons…Stevie Ray is my fav of all Blues guitarist.
I wish I saw Jeff Healey. What a guitar player. You are very lucky to have seen him. SRV is amazing as well, gone too soon. FYI - my overall favourite blues album is In Session with Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan. What an album.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I saw Jeff Healey. What a guitar player. You are very lucky to have seen him. SRV is amazing as well, gone too soon. FYI - my overall favourite blues album is In Session with Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan. What an album.
Here’s a Two for one for you. I never knew they played together.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[
"DaBulldog, post: 4159228, member: 28432"]
[/QUOTE]

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[
"DaBulldog, post: 4159228, member: 28432"]
[/QUOTE]

Cheers mate, love that footage and such a shame there wasn't heaps more of them together.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've been listening to music on youtube for the last couple of hours. Basically started with Glycerine and then just picked from suggested songs. Without providing links my playlist from memory was.
Glycerine-Bush
The man who sold the world-Nirvana
Under the Bridge- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Creep- Radiohead
Knockin on heavens door- G&R
Patience- G&R
The day the music died- Don Mclean
Tiny Dancer- Elton John

Plus a few more.
Nice my favourite album of all time Nirvana MTV Unplugged & favourite band of all time The Gunners :smiley:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
30 Year Anniversary of Nirvana's Nevermind - here's them live at the Palace from 1992.

Enjoy.
Saw Nirvana at the first Big Day Out at the Hordern Pavillion, January 1992. Seeing them and Jeff Buckley live rate so highly given Kurt and Jeff both died as their careers were on the rise. Still got the ticket to Buckley but don’t know what happened to the BDO one.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nerd alert: I had the ad for Buckley’s return show at Selina’s (also saw him at the Enmore) on the back of Drum Media mounted along with the ticket. Note you had to call for tickets then, no interwebs. And $35!! :-).
9C10FA83-001C-4CD7-ACC9-2F971E0E2CAA.jpeg

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nerd alert: I had the ad for Buckley’s return show at Selina’s (also saw him at the Enmore) on the back of Drum Media mounted along with the ticket. Note you had to call for tickets then, no interwebs. And $35!! :-).
View attachment 30610
I wish I seen Buckley. Its a shame he didnt live long enough to release more material. I listen to grace every 6 months or so but I need to be in the mood for it.
We were spoiled with many good bands touring here during the 90's.