Reaction score
JODECI for life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In 1991 Metallica played a concert in Russia in front of 1.6 million people

In high school we had to analyse a song. I decided to analyse the live version of For Whom the Bells Toll. The live version went for about 18 minutes. I made them sit through the whole thing while I broke it down part by part and explained how amazing it was.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In high school we had to analyse a song. I decided to analyse the live version of For Whom the Bells Toll. The live version went for about 18 minutes. I made them sit through the whole thing while I broke it down part by part and explained how amazing it was.
Amazing!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As part of my HSC music component, I demonstrated how producers are school teachers and musicians are naughty school kids - they have gifts but sometimes need to be pulled into line to bring out their best. I used Hammett’s solo on The Unforgiven to demo this:
Incidentally, the black album turns 30 this coming Thursday. To me it still sounds as good as the day it was released - totally justifying the 9 month and $1m timeline and cost to produce it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Another 90’s retrospect:
Available on Amazon Prime from the Coda Collection: Stone Temple Pilots play both Core and Purple live in full with vocalist Jeff Gutt with both Scott Weiland and Chester Bennington having since died:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another 90’s retrospect:
Available on Amazon Prime from the Coda Collection: Stone Temple Pilots play both Core and Purple live in full with vocalist Jeff Gutt with both Scott Weiland and Chester Bennington having since died:
Mate I love stone temple pilots, Scott Weiland had an amazing voice. I will have to listen to the new vocalist that you mentioned