Cod will smash anything that will fit in their mouth
The size ofswimbaits (lures) I throw for them now, are up to 30cm long
I’ve seen 40-50cm carp yellowbelly etc in their mouths
Actually know the bloke in that picture too
They'll smash anything that will fit in their mouth?.....hmmm

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've seen a video where a Cod had a bird in it's mouth. It's not all that disgusting really. It's just nature.

If we were in a situation where the only thing available to eat was mice we'd soon learn to eat them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen a video where a Cod had a bird in it's mouth. It's not all that disgusting really. It's just nature.

If we were in a situation where the only thing available to eat was mice we'd soon learn to eat them.
Nup fuck that i fucking detest those fithy fucks

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I ate crickets the other day from a Mexican place. Didn’t taste like much but had a lemon flavour. Wasn’t gross just didn’t blow me away or anything.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukin gross been in a house they just running fuking over everything had to get out of there its putrid....Fukin no traps, dogs and cats are fucked its weird hey mates started mixing concrete with flour to kill em.....they faking awful.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not understand, why people are losing thier shit over this mouse plague.
It happens every couple of years when certain conditions are met. The mice breed like mofos and run amock.
Most of the mice will not live through winter and the plague will fizzle out in a couple of months.

This is a normal part of Australian history.
Why are people carrying on as if this the first time it has ever happened?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It happens every couple of years when certain conditions are met. The mice breed like mofos and run amock.
Most of the mice will not live through winter and the plague will fizzle out in a couple of months.

Or maybe you are a mouse man trying to trick us and then next year it will be double

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe you are a mouse man trying to trick us and then next year it will be double
Im not saying do nothing.
Im asking why they are losing thier shit over it. They knew it was coming. Did fuck all then cried about it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nup fuck that i fucking detest those fithy fucks
Hunger can usually overcome disgust though if you're feeling it strongly enough. Saw plenty of people on the Alone series eat mice quite happily when they're hungry and it's only about the chance to win money rather than just survive. If it came down to it I think humans can stomach a hell of a lot of things they find unpalatable to survive. There's a youtube documentary about the actual story that inspired the Moby Dick story. I'll try and look it up, but basically it talks about how long people stuck in life boats took to resort to cannibalism when it was their only hope for survival. As far as mice go, they were considered a delicacy in Rome not so far back in history.

I ate crickets the other day from a Mexican place. Didn’t taste like much but had a lemon flavour. Wasn’t gross just didn’t blow me away or anything.
I haven't tried any form of insect during my travels. But I know that they sold them deep fried as a delicacy when I was traveling through Thailand. The curiosity factor almost made me try them, but in the end I heard the crunching of legs my mate was doing while eating a praying mantis and it just turned me off. But Thai prisoners feed their rice to cockroaches to turn those into a better food source. Humans mostly have it easy these days. But desperation will quickly dispel standards.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Staying in Moree and and I can tell you it's not pleasant going to bed, turn the covers down and find mice running around all over your pillow and having to change bedding at 12 at night :(....every night!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was smashing chilli and lime chipolenas (crickets) in Cancun.

Pretty good bar snack. Crunchy AF

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Floods, bushfires, pandemic and now plague. This is biblical. No doubt about it.