News Murdoch/Fox Funnies

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm 6'3" and I always have a problem with playstation controllers 'cause my hands are too big. Her hands put mine to shame. They're huge.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode.
Shit, I hadn’t noticed. Your ruining it for me.......

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think more Australian people should be offended by the fact that our politics are being heavily influenced by one person who has enough money and media sources at their disposal to pretty much flood the population with their own biased views.

When people talk about the mainstream media in Australia, the vast majority of it is owned by Murdoch. Prior to Howard changing media ownership laws it was illegal for one person to own this amount of media because it was recognised long ago that it's a monopoly on spreading opinion.
How very true mate, and people have been complaining since time memorial about how the institutions who were (and a very few still are) preaching the 10 commandments were brain washing kids.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you have an issue with the ABC, but you should look at their "Media Watch" program which holds everyone up to scrutiny, including the ABC.
It is a real window on the media in this country, and no wonder that Murdoch wants the ABC shut down.
If you destroy the opposition you then have a monopoly, and you can then.
Report only what suits you.
Twist any true facts which don't suit your agenda/ narrative.
Delete and cover up any news worthy material which you don't the public to know.
Then scream blue murder (freedom of the press) if someone wants to make the media more accountable.