Social Media Munster

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am saying no based on the fact that he wouldn’t compliment Burton at all in the halves.
Both are left footed kickers, left sided players and
Both are 5/8 rather than a first receiver . If we had a game managing half I would be all for Munster. I see Burton as an up and coming and perhaps improved Munster

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster and smith can go fuck themselves.. sick of these muppets pimping themselves out to the highest bidder... Melbourne culture my ass
i dont get this, its how it works. i dont know what people expect them to do. their careers are short.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not want him with that gay and pretty cringe dancing he was doing too lmao...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reigning wooden spooners dont want Munster??? BhahHahahhahaaha

Fark Me!!! We recruit a couple of half decent players and suddenly we think we're too good for arguably the best 5/8th of the past 4 years... Lolololol
Would he be the best 5/8 for us and for only a year anyway? I'd take Burton long term any day over that option.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not knocking Munster, his life style, his ability or his worth, but for “us”, what we need, and considering we now have a young big strong ball playing 5/8 with a good kicking and running game who has won a comp, if we had those funds, we’d be much better suited throwing at a 9 or 7 or even 1.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You think now we have Burts, we need to make sure we keep him in the blue an white long term, we have someone special,now let’s keep him .. as well as the fox, these two + other signings will be very very good for the clubs morale.!!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reality of team sport is...We need to have the right combination !!!
Hypothetically speaking...If we get Munster would he solve our problems, simply putting it NO !!!
On the other hand, he is talented player but would you want him to use us as a stepping stone ???

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reigning wooden spooners dont want Munster??? BhahHahahhahaaha

Fark Me!!! We recruit a couple of half decent players and suddenly we think we're too good for arguably the best 5/8th of the past 4 years... Lolololol
Yep. We already have an absolute GUN 5/8 and don't need another one let alone one that has the baggage Munster has. We need an organiser, either a halfback or hooker.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reality of team sport is...We need to have the right combination !!!
Hypothetically speaking...If we get Munster would he solve our problems, simply putting it NO !!!
On the other hand, he is talented player but would you want him to use us as a stepping stone ???
We triedthe 2 x 5/8th experiment with Mbye and Reynolds. It didn't work. The roles are similar but not identical. So even though Burton and Munster are better players one of them would have to play 7. Burton=maybe. Munster=no and a potential problem with team discipline.

No from me.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We triedthe 2 x 5/8th experiment with Mbye and Reynolds. It didn't work. The roles are similar but not identical. So even though Burton and Munster are better players one of them would have to play 7. Burton=maybe. Munster=no and a potential problem with team discipline.

No from me.
Respectfully they weren’t five eights. Mbye played fullback mostly growing up and even was majority a super sub. Reynolds was a hooker even when he debuted he was a hooker, they didn’t have game management hence mbye never cementing a position. What ever anyone saw in him is beyond me . Him being hooker in 2014 grand final was the nail in our coffin cause we were bloody good against south’s in 2014.. Ennis was our loss

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First order of business lock up Burton long term!!!
It will be such a battle locking Burton up long term....if we aren’t competitive next year i can see him not hanging around after 2023....we need decent spine around him

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Get him to play fb for a year.