Multiple wives

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason he's pushing for this is he wanted to do it a few years back.

I wish he would disappear or head to a country where this is permitted but I guess centrelink payments for 9 kids wouldn't be so good elsewhere.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol
He is a moron
No doubt about it.

But look at the points he has raised

On the logic of the gay marriage vote getting up,
How can the Australian public vote no to Islamic multiple wives?

(One of the reasons I switched from yes to no vote, I knew it would open a can of worms)
Err because any assessment that compares two consenting adults and multiple adults is a total false equivalence?

How is allowing two consenting adults in any way related to polygamy? It isn’t.

All the no side of the argument had to support it were easily countered, straw clutching arguments.

That’s why the no side was so comprehensively beaten. It relied to heavily on fallacious and flawed logic.

I think you backed the wrong horse and I’m glad that horse lost. Common sense and fair ni seedbeds prevailed sad to see some sulky people trying to poo poo the result.

;)

Personally I don’t see a problem if consenting adults want to be polygamous... but it is a seperate issue to the ssm debate and allowing ssm is not setting any sort of precedent in relation to polygamy. One scenario involves two adults, the others involve multiple. Any comparison between the two is clumsy and inaccurate imo. Seperate issues that would require completely seperate debates.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love is love though? Who are we to discriminate and not treat these people equally and making it part of marriage just like gay marriage? You can't accept gay marriage then turn around and be a bigot against multiple wives marriages

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Err because any assessment that compares two consenting adults and multiple adults is a total false equivalence?

How is allowing two consenting adults in any way related to polygamy? It isn’t.

All the no side of the argument had to support it were easily countered, straw clutching arguments.

That’s why the no side was so comprehensively beaten. It relied to heavily on fallacious and flawed logic.

I think you backed the wrong horse and I’m glad that horse lost. Common sense and fair ni seedbeds prevailed sad to see some sulky people trying to poo poo the result.

;)

Personally I don’t see a problem if consenting adults want to be polygamous... but it is a seperate issue to the ssm debate and allowing ssm is not setting any sort of precedent in relation to polygamy. One scenario involves two adults, the others involve multiple. Any comparison between the two is clumsy and inaccurate imo. Seperate issues that would require completely seperate debates.
Correct, and thankfully, this shit isn't going to happen in our lifetime!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love is love though? Who are we to discriminate and not treat these people equally and making it part of marriage just like gay marriage? You can't accept gay marriage then turn around and be a bigot against multiple wives marriages
We're not. We're just saying that it's a different debate and a different issue. Also that it needs to be "multiple partners", not "multiple wives". If men are permitted to have multiple wives then women should also be permitted to have multiple husbands.

Wahesh

Reaction score
We're not. We're just saying that it's a different debate and a different issue. Also that it needs to be "multiple partners", not "multiple wives". If men are permitted to have multiple wives then women should also be permitted to have multiple husbands.
That made me laugh, because in a country like Australia, that's true.

@Realist90 imagine the feminist outrage if this happened :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's still about marriage, and if people wanna say marriage was never about between a man and woman but just consenting adults then multiple females are consenting and loving each other it's the same argument. And no under no circumstances can a female legally have multiple husbands, how's she gonna provide for them? A male can have multiple wives as he is the dominant sex of the human species and it's just too try hard if a female has multiple husbands. :grinning:)))

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That made me laugh, because in a country like Australia, that's true.

@Realist90 imagine the feminist outrage if this happened :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lol it would be a glorious site. It would be amazing seeing protests of feminists demanding they can have multiple husbands, and I'll be like oh ok so you want a way to have 5 dicks in you without having to be called a slut? See what I did there, they can't win.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
polygamy exists in Australia in non muslim communities.

my CEO from previous company didn't divorce his wife as both of them didn't want the matter to go to court where both will lose a lot of money/ assets.

both of them had grown up kids so they were not living together but having multiple partners at the same time , just not registered as husbands and wives.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He could pleasure two woman at once.

One riding his cock, the other riding the dick on his forehead.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 5 would combine to make the ultimate angry woman, "By your powers combined I become... Captain PMS!"
Don't forget that its Ok for muslims to have multiple wives and it works in that culture because you can belt them up, which of course keeps them quite.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i would love to have 15 wives tbh and because i wouldnt be able to feed them properly they will remain thin and sexy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget that its Ok for muslims to have multiple wives and it works in that culture because you can belt them up, which of course keeps them quite.
no need to "belt" them

just get rid of em and get new one

woman can do the same to the man.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If the basis of the no campaign was the simple idea of equality then those people have in effect said that marriage has no definition apart from ensuring equality.

If they then say that marriage should be limited to two people, then they are the bigots they accused others of being.

Having said that, for the sake of sanity and the hope of having political debates about issues that actually matter and that effect more than a handful of people, I want the parliament to pass SSM ASAP.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol it would be a glorious site. It would be amazing seeing protests of feminists demanding they can have multiple husbands, and I'll be like oh ok so you want a way to have 5 dicks in you without having to be called a slut? See what I did there, they can't win.
FKN LOL. Not to mention that it's nearly impossible for a feminist to get 1 because of how ugly they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.