Rumour Multimillion deal

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Grant is a pipedream because he'll join the new Brisbane club with Munster but Paps is a realistic target. He's from NSW and he was a Dogs fan. The money will be the same but with Bellamy leaving he may want to come back home

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. That is a young core that should have us in the top 4 for the best part of a decade. Tell fox to get them trotting over 8-)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Grant is a pipedream because he'll join the new Brisbane club with Munster but Paps is a realistic target. He's from NSW and he was a Dogs fan. The money will be the same but with Bellamy leaving he may want to come back home
Exactly.

Biggest thing is money talks. If we give grant 1.1 over 3 years you don’t lose out at all barring injury.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The old trusty grapevine has advised that the club powerbrokers are preparing a very enticing package deal to Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant for 2023

It will be a shit fight trying to get Grant as the new Brisbane team want to make Grant the marquee signing

The club powerbrokers also want the immediate contract extension for Burton once he arrives to Belmore
imagine this Harry grant passing the ball to burton, burton putting cotric into a hole, fends of Tedesco, but Bret Morris catches him, but he offloads to papenhuazen, he is 20 metres outside the try line but Jason Saab is in his way, the fox is right next to papenhauzen, papa passes and the fox scores

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Melbourne will do everything in their power to keep these two. I reckon if Bellamy retires we may have a chance. Especially Pap, he is from NSW and dogs supporter? 2023 is long time away and anything captain between then.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They’ll both resign with the storm
Much as I hate it. I agree. I mean we have to have some serious coin especially by end of 2023. Napa Hoppa Dwz jacko ? All off. Fark