Official Mr Whippy negotiating with the Knights

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should really discuss this with Chloe.
Chloe? *whip nose*
You think I'm going to move to an inbred team who's won the last three of four wooden spoons because you make that noise?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now the knights are chasing cook fmd thats some cap

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights player list manager Troy Pezet told the Newcastle Herald the club is not in the market for Cook and would not be making a play for him.

“I can categorically say there is absolutely no truth to the reports linking us to Damien Cook,” Pezet said.

“Where they have come from I’m not too sure but they are not right.”

Pezet said the club already has Danny Levi, Slade Griffin, Zac Woolford, Jamie Buhrer and youngster Luke Huth on their books and the club has made no secret of their desire sign Dragons utility Kurt Mann and turn him into a hooker.

Another big factor is the lack of room to move in the salary cap for 2020.

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/...n-cook-is-on-clubs-recruitment-menu-for-2020/

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights player list manager Troy Pezet told the Newcastle Herald the club is not in the market for Cook and would not be making a play for him.

“I can categorically say there is absolutely no truth to the reports linking us to Damien Cook,” Pezet said.

“Where they have come from I’m not too sure but they are not right.”

Pezet said the club already has Danny Levi, Slade Griffin, Zac Woolford, Jamie Buhrer and youngster Luke Huth on their books and the club has made no secret of their desire sign Dragons utility Kurt Mann and turn him into a hooker.

Another big factor is the lack of room to move in the salary cap for 2020.

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/...n-cook-is-on-clubs-recruitment-menu-for-2020/
MYTH BUSTED :D