Opinion Mr I needs to be reinstated as a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Mr I is doing alright. Place just isn't the same without him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thread closed pending discussion with other mods and the site owner. We arent against ppl supporting Mr I, but we wont have ppl attacking moderators with a false impression that we have anything to do with the situation. Moderator abuse in this thread has been deleted.

Mods have no say at all with whether he gets to come back or not. Mods also do not have the authority to ban other mods. Only the owner can do that.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Update.

As the matter is still being determined by the owner, we dont really want threads about it until then. And even then, we will have to see what is appropriate.

Mr Is popularity isnt in question. His huge contribution to the kennel over the years is also not in question by anyone.

He also isnt banned (another theory ive seen), so its by choice he is not posting right now, which is understandable at this time. He will be ok, he just has a lot on his plate right now.

The matter is also out of our hands (the moderator team's).

We didnt want to delete this thread because it could look like we did so because the thread was supporting Mr I. At least to the conspiracy theorists who believe some of us have it in for him, which is nonsense. So it will not be deleted, but will stay closed.

Ppl can still like or add another rating to existing posts in the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.