Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok time 4 dumb & dumber quotes now...

we have no food! we have no jobs! our pets HEADS R FALLING OFF!!!
What was all this one in a million talk?

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
you go and do something like this.... and totally redeem yourself!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, Mr. Samsonite.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Haram i just got off the fone with Rami, he's heartbroken lol, hew ants 2 come back on hehe

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The greatest quote from the worst movie:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
""I bet you're the kind of guy that would f**k a man in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around""

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I never fucked anyone over that didn't have it coming to them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Farouk: I say you have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your car and blow you to fucking sky!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all this for the trip, but once you get locked in a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I wanna know everything he does, when he farts I wanna know too"

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Old man ( Nathan ) says to his wife (Alice ) whilst they are sitting at dinner table and his wifes little white dog is on her lap “Alice please, your dog Alice - it and my appetite are mutually exclusive” his wife Alice says “well whats wrong with the dog?” Nathan says “Simple,he’s been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you there is nothing there worth more than an hours attention and I should think that whatever he is trying to dislodge,is either gone for good or there to stay, wouldn’t you agree?” Piss myself everytime I think of it...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Old man ( Nathan ) says to his wife (Alice ) whilst they are sitting at dinner table and his wifes little white dog is on her lap “Alice please, your dog Alice - it and my appetite are mutually exclusive” his wife Alice says “well whats wrong with the dog?” Nathan says “Simple,he’s been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you there is nothing there worth more than an hours attention and I should think that whatever he is trying to dislodge,is either gone for good or there to stay, wouldn’t you agree?” Piss myself everytime I think of it...
Movie was The Long kiss goodnight. Classic movie!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What we have here is a failure to communicate................every time I come on the kennel I think of that quote lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You can look but u cant touch
You can touch but you cant taste
You can taste but you cant swallow...

Devils advocate...

Status
Not open for further replies.