Movie Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope the dirty ***** actually let cinemas show the Sound of Freedom...

But it's too close to home for the "elite".

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching Dawn now, just as good as the first if not better. That sound track is perfect for it too, Koba looks mean as.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw the second black panther movie. I didn't hate it, but nor did I love it. I think most of these hero movies just follow the same formula to be anything but predictable. And it didn't really offer humour or anything to hold the predictability up either. For the most part the majority of recent marvel movies have been predictable, but they've also not taken themselves as seriously as this seemed to.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Accident Man’s Hitman Holiday got poor reviews but I actually enjoyed it. Easy to watch, funny and some good fight scenes

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw the second black panther movie. I didn't hate it, but nor did I love it. I think most of these hero movies just follow the same formula to be anything but predictable. And it didn't really offer humour or anything to hold the predictability up either. For the most part the majority of recent marvel movies have been predictable, but they've also not taken themselves as seriously as this seemed to.
Yeah, I agree bro. Wakanda forever was ok but it dragged. Namor was a good character though. Marvel has been below par for a while, eternals, love and thunder and dr strange was trash, spiderman was mid. The new antman is supposed to be good

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great movies. And peak mocap acting by Andy Serkis. That dude is way too talented.

Speaking of old mate, I finally watched The Batman last night and he was quite good in it. I always felt a bit disappointed for him, that you often didn’t see him as he usually does mocap, but that’s still great work.

The Batman was far better than I expected tbh, although it could have been 4 or 5 stars. Right around the mid point I was ecstatic with how it was travelling, but the last hour really dragged on. Never heard of the director, but there were several scenes that were brilliant, like the one where the automatic gun muzzle flash was used as creative lighting. Really inspiring stuff, but they needed to cut that bad boy down by a lot. I really rate Pattinson as an actor. Loved a lot of his recent roles. The Lighthouse comes to mind.

I like that they portrayed a younger Bruce, and a Batman in a grittier and darker world. It’s funny comparing this movie to the other one where the riddler features. Carrey’s portrayal is night and day, but clearly the director wanted a more authentic comic style. I haven’t read the comics but based on the old Batman tv series, I guess that is the more faithful style, but I much prefer this latest Batman. It fits very well with the last Joker film, which I love.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ok, this movie looks like it's gonna be some stupid fun. A horror comedy and I'm down for it, how could you not with a name like Cocaine Bear.

Is that guy with the moustache the guy in those reels about retail and management

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well here it is guys the first trailer of the new Indiana Jones movie.. its title has now been confirmed as Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny … sounds like maybe some time travelling might gunna go on..

@Realist90

edit: watched a few more times..up close the de-aging looks pretty good..not sure about the long shot on the train.. Wish I could get some of that de-aging and put it on my dick!

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well here it is guys the first trailer of the new Indiana Jones movie.. its title has now been confirmed as Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny … sounds like maybe some time travelling might gunna go on..

@Realist90

edit: watched a few more times..up close the de-aging looks pretty good..not sure about the long shot on the train.. Wish I could get some of that de-aging and put it on my dick!
Just saw the trailer and thought of you and came here but you already seen it lol. Hopefully the spotlight stays on indie too and not a new random character that needs to tell us that she is stronk.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao there’s a few “men” here that’ll agree with this hot piece.

These people literally thinking normal people in the world look to them for morals and guidance. The actual audacity

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmfao there’s a few “men” here that’ll agree with this hot piece.

These people literally thinking normal people in the world look to them for morals and guidance. The actual audacity
hes just planing ahead when the woke pick apart his movies and try and cancel him

Reaction score

@Realist90

how do you feel about the ending, indy dying in 1933 so future indy ( the one we know from the movies ) fades away marty mcfly style, hands his hat to the chick as he's fading, then a montage of the chick doing the things indy did in the movies