Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody

I watched this movie last night as it was #1 in Australia on Netflix at the time. It's pretty good. Mainly action with a touch of comedy in it.

After his home is robbed by some petty criminals, a father is pushed to breaking point after a Kitty Cat bracelet is also one of the items that is stolen (this will all make sense when you watch it). Finding the criminals on one particular night leads to a fight with some criminal who are connection with none other than the Russian mafia. As such, a small act of vengeance escalates to a merciless fight to the death.

Great movie, and the highlight of it (I won't ruin it for you) involves the man himself, Christopher Lloyd.

Recommended for my brother @Mr 95% :D

View attachment 60333
Hey my man..I actually have watched it..and IS a great watch.. throughly enjoyed it.. And you are right about Christopher ’Doc’ Lloyd..what a scene.. The main actor Robert Odenkirk ..who I haven’t come across..however apparently he’s in the popular Breaking Bad series but I’ve never watched it..is excellent..how brutal is he!

Thanks for the recommendation..

Ps.. I will be careful next time I am on a bus! Lol..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hey my man..I actually have watched it..and IS a great watch.. throughly enjoyed it.. And you are right about Christopher ’Doc’ Lloyd..what a scene.. The main actor Robert Odenkirk ..who I haven’t come across..however apparently he’s in the popular Breaking Bad series but I’ve never watched it..is excellent..how brutal is he!

I suggest you watch Breaking Bad I sound like every other person that says you should and I am however I don’t think you will be disappointed. I’m jealous in a way because it would be sick to just be starting to watch that series without having seen it ever.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

How to kill someone LIKE A BOSS!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suggest you watch Breaking Bad I sound like every other person that says you should and I am however I don’t think you will be disappointed. I’m jealous in a way because it would be sick to just be starting to watch that series without having seen it ever.
Oky doky i will check it out..

Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched first episode..it’s got me in..it’s great..time to binge!!!!! Best thing is Walter looks like my late great mate! :blush:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I decided after seeing the preview of it that I didn't want to see it. It's a bit sad that wrestlers get acting gigs. They're basically the same fucking characters as they were as wrestlers and that's basically some of the worst acting imaginable.
This is my favourite review of the movie

Screenshot_20221020_010138.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody

I watched this movie last night as it was #1 in Australia on Netflix at the time. It's pretty good. Mainly action with a touch of comedy in it.

After his home is robbed by some petty criminals, a father is pushed to breaking point after a Kitty Cat bracelet is also one of the items that is stolen (this will all make sense when you watch it). Finding the criminals on one particular night leads to a fight with some criminal who are connection with none other than the Russian mafia. As such, a small act of vengeance escalates to a merciless fight to the death.

Great movie, and the highlight of it (I won't ruin it for you) involves the man himself, Christopher Lloyd.

Recommended for my brother @Mr 95% :D

View attachment 60333
I enjoyed it. Got a little stupid at the end but still a great movie.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just finished the first season..it is excellent..throughly enjoying it..

And man Tuco is loco!
It gets better as well the episodes where Jesse is just a massive junkie get a bit slow but you won’t be disappointed with the train heist and what happens to Gustavo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It gets better as well the episodes where Jesse is just a massive junkie get a bit slow but you won’t be disappointed with the train heist and what happens to Gustavo
Thanks for recommending it my man!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shantaram is one of my favourite novels and I watched the first episode of the TV series on Apple TV last night. It’s a bit slow but looks to be pretty good, particularly if you’ve read the book

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shantaram is one of my favourite novels and I watched the first episode of the TV series on Apple TV last night. It’s a bit slow but looks to be pretty good, particularly if you’ve read the book
Just had a look at what it is a about..certainly a good story..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bud had to make another comment..with out giving it way..I was shocked that Walt allowed something to happen to Jane, Jesse’s girlfriend when he could have stopped it..lost my respect for him.. Gee the reality of what can happen.. :cry:

Last edited: