Movie Discussion

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How come with She Hulk she turns into like a big green version of herself with a booty and whatnot yet banner turns from himself into Lou ferigno’s retarded cousin

its like no she’s still gotta maintain her attractiveness

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I watched the Original Top Gun for the first time last week and it was meh 5/10.
Worse than the second one? I haven’t seen the first one but hated the second one

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Worse than the second one? I haven’t seen the first one but hated the second one
Haven't seen the second one. Wanted to watch the first one first. Probably wont bother watching the second one now.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haven't seen the second one. Wanted to watch the first one first. Probably wont bother watching the second one now.
Everyone raves about it and although I generally won’t watch Tom Cruise movies I gave it a chance and almost fell asleep

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched Pinocchio that is on Disney+. Please don't make the mistake I did. 2/5. I wanted to set him on fire to end my misery. I think I would rather watch Bulldogs games on repeat.
Brilliant. Gonna make the kids and missus watch it. That'll teach em.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How come with She Hulk she turns into like a big green version of herself with a booty and whatnot yet banner turns from himself into Lou ferigno’s retarded cousin

Is it a slappable butt?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's not just" maintain", when she turns her hair becomes perfect and she suddenly has eye shadow and makeup on. That's quite a transformation.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new All quiet on the western Front. The original b&w 1930s version is a classic bit of movie making. With the way things are going around the world right now it is an interesting time to be making a new version.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new All quiet on the western Front. The original b&w 1930s version is a classic bit of movie making. With the way things are going around the world right now it is an interesting time to be making a new version.
Few decent not American war movies been realesed the last few years, I think this will be a cracker we know the story is good. So I have great faith this will work and work well

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Don't Breathe 2

Following the events of the original, this movie again follows blind veteran Navy Seal Norman Nordstrom who's home is invaded by a group of thugs intending to kidnap his adoptive daughter in order to use her organs for an illegal heart transplant.

At times, it's hard to believe that a blind man, even a navy seal, can have his other senses so sharp in place of his eye sight, however unlike this first movie, the main character is a protagonist, which is odd as he was an antagonists in the original.

Not bad, but pretty grim and dark.

6½/10

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't Breathe 2

Following the events of the original, this movie again follows blind veteran Navy Seal Norman Nordstrom who's home is invaded by a group of thugs intending to kidnap his adoptive daughter in order to use her organs for an illegal heart transplant.

At times, it's hard to believe that a blind man, even a navy seal, can have his other senses so sharp in place of his eye sight, however unlike this first movie, the main character is a protagonist, which is odd as he was an antagonists in the original.

Not bad, but pretty grim and dark.

6½/10
I thought that too man..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright. I know I was harsh. She-Hulk has been pretty average so far but now I have finally watched the 4th episode and I have to say that I was mistaken. This show isn't bad. It's really, really terrible. Honestly. I hate this show. I don't hate anything, but I actually hate this show.
FB_IMG_1662771265060.jpg

She-Hulk is an abomination of a show. It's CW worthy, and I thought they couldn't make a worse superhero series than Batwoman but Disney has stepped up to the challenge and surpassed it with flying colours. The writing is just horrendous and they have turned a beloved comic book character into an extremely unlikable anti-hero, especially her human side as Jennifer Walters.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If people are curious how effective review bombing is...

House of the Dragon

Not hated by anti-woke trolls. 442 user reviews

Screenshot_20220913_141024.jpg

Rings of Power

Hated by anti-woke trolls. 1682 user reviews. That's more user reviews than all 8 seasons of Game of Thrones

Screenshot_20220913_141158.jpg

Thor Ragnarok

Popular, well loved movie. 2220 user reviews

1663042511108.png

Captain Marvel

Well hated by anti-woke trolls. 6594 user reviews

Screenshot_20220913_141607.jpg

I'm not saying that Rings of Power or Captain Marvel are good. Just that I find it both hilarious and sad that people would dedicate a portion of their lives to attempting to "destroy" something just because of their own bigotry and/or hatred.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She-Hulk is copping it a bit too but it's well deserved here...

Screenshot_20220913_141840.jpg