Movie Discussion

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUBBISH!!!!
Second worst Batman I have seen. Pattinson is a whinging emo batman/bruce wayne.
I wanted to throw up when they did the whole batman / catwoman racing each other at the end then driving off in different directions into the sunset.
Its all been done before. I personally think Batfleck was the best Batman, he had the size also that made it more believable.
Pattinson should stick to his fairy vampire crap and stop insulting the Batman image!
Rant over lol.

1653434224179.png

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
RUBBISH!!!!
Second worst Batman I have seen. Pattinson is a whinging emo batman/bruce wayne.
I wanted to throw up when they did the whole batman / catwoman racing each other at the end then driving off in different directions into the sunset.
Its all been done before. I personally think Batfleck was the best Batman, he had the size also that made it more believable.
Pattinson should stick to his fairy vampire crap and stop insulting the Batman image!
Rant over lol.

View attachment 51624
Agreed it’s way to long and way to emo

I did like the riddler though … until he lets himself get caught for …. Reasons

that bike chase at then … fucking deplorable

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sixth Sense, another brilliant movie with a twist. If you haven’t watched it, find it and watch it without any distractions of noise. Really good.
Terrible movie. I guessed the ending in the first 20 minutes when it came out and it made the rest of the movie boring for me.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RUBBISH!!!!
Rant over lol.

View attachment 51624
Yep, a very dour film. Cheerless and an hour too long for mine.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed it’s way to long and way to emo

I did like the riddler though … until he lets himself get caught for …. Reasons

that bike chase at then … fucking deplorable
The car was cool and catwoman was pretty hot, would have liked to have driven them both....

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not a movie but ehhhh the Staircase show on Binge , missus said it supposed to be very good and blah blah blah

I said “ so he threw his wife down a staircase , what’s the big mystery “

watched it and yeah **** threw his wife down a staircase and it wasn’t the first time he did it either

Lol Toni collette and Colin firth are good though

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the topic of Binge series, I started watching Into the Badlands on the weekend and already halfway through season 3 (the last season).
Its really cool and has some great fight scenes.

1653454167040.png

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s it about ? Bad Lands ?
In a post-apocalyptic world approximately 500 years in the future, war has left civilization in ruins. Some elements of technology, such as electricity and ground vehicles, have survived the apocalypse but society now shuns firearms, leading to a reliance on melee weaponry and crossbows.

In a territory known as the Badlands, encompassing several states located between the Rocky Mountains and Mississippi River,[7] a feudal society has developed to fill the power vacuum left by the war. Barons control land and monopolies over commodities like opium and fuel, trading amongst themselves to maintain the peace. Each baron is served by a massive workforce of slaves called cogs, as well as a prostitute class called dolls. A baron maintains power through an army of young men and women called clippers: highly trained and loyal warriors, clippers are forbidden from marrying and having children lest their loyalties be divided. Each clipper force is captained by a regent.

Several groups exist outside the strict hierarchy of the barons. Nomads are the most common, mostly lawless homicidal bandits who subsist on stealing from trade convoys between the baronies but some live in organized clans. The River King and his men control water trade in the Badlands and beyond, and is considered a neutral party in the barons' power struggles. An ascetic religious movement called the Totemists is also shown to exist on the fringes of society, living in isolated communities and practicing a form of idol worship. The Widow leads a revolutionary group of anti-feudal fighters from her late husband's barony; although nominally recognized as a baron by her peers, they do not respect her, and the contempt is mutual.

Little is known of the world beyond the Badlands, but it is implied that it is far less politically stable yet environmentally sound like the Badlands. The mythical utopian city of Azra is believed to exist outside the Badlands, but most dismiss it as a legend.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible movie. I guessed the ending in the first 20 minutes when it came out and it made the rest of the movie boring for me.
Mate you must be the only person I’ve ever heard of who doesn’t like the movie.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching Obi Wan Kenobi?

Highly recommended.. Ewen McGregor plays an Obi in hiding on the planet of Tatooine, watching over a young Luke Skywalker, ten years after the events of the Revenge of the Sith. He is still traumatised and haunted by his failure with his apprentice Anakin Skywalker, and their final battle on Mustafar still plagues his dreams.

I have watched the first three episodes and they are really good. McGregor is just great playing an Obi who is far from the confident brash Jedi we knew from the prequels..his acting is top notch..

Despite a few little plot holes..that is fitting into the whole narrative of the Star Was saga..the story so far has been compelling and an emotional roller coaster ride..

If you enjoy Star Wars, even if you don’t, get on board..it is excellent viewing.

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching Obi Wan Kenobi?

Highly recommended.. Ewen McGregor plays an Obi in hiding on the planet of Tatooine, watching over a young Luke Skywalker, ten years after the events of the Revenge of the Sith. He is still traumatised and haunted by his failure with his apprentice Anakin Skywalker, and their final battle on Mustafar still plagues his dreams.

I have watched the first three episodes and they are really good. McGregor is just great playing an Obi who is far from the confident brash Jedi we knew from the prequels..his acting is top notch..

Despite a few little plot holes..that is fitting into the whole narrative of the Star Was saga..the story so far has been compelling and an emotional roller coaster ride..

If you enjoy Star Wars, even if you don’t, get on board..it is excellent viewing.
i'm glad you're enjoying it. i loved star wars, but i hate what it's become.

my take is not as favourable. it's garbage, and probably grabs the best TV garbage ever broadcasted title.

the writing is the lowest quality possible, lacking in any logic, any sense and any reason. the writing is mind numbingly retarded, extremely over zealous and has it's head waaaay too up it's own arse to see how much of a parody it is, it's trying to be serious but coming off as funny.
it's a continuation on the disney star wars way of writing for convenience and not writing to character motivation.

the action is below b grade movie level, the chick slapping a stormtrooper across the helmet last episode pretty much typifies the level of action invested and executed into the series. how bout leia's chase scene where she's running in a forest with people chasing her tripping over trees - just so much shit like this, it truly is laughable. i won't even mention last episode cause that episode alone was just a farce, trenchcoat scene alone was proof of how moronic the show is.

the acting is shit, mark renton would be cringing watching what poor ewan has been reduced to

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm glad you're enjoying it. i loved star wars, but i hate what it's become.

my take is not as favourable. it's garbage, and probably grabs the best TV garbage ever broadcasted title.

the writing is the lowest quality possible, lacking in any logic, any sense and any reason. the writing is mind numbingly retarded, extremely over zealous and has it's head waaaay too up it's own arse to see how much of a parody it is, it's trying to be serious but coming off as funny.
it's a continuation on the disney star wars way of writing for convenience and not writing to character motivation.

the action is below b grade movie level, the chick slapping a stormtrooper across the helmet last episode pretty much typifies the level of action invested and executed into the series. how bout leia's chase scene where she's running in a forest with people chasing her tripping over trees - just so much shit like this, it truly is laughable. i won't even mention last episode cause that episode alone was just a farce, trenchcoat scene alone was proof of how moronic the show is.

the acting is shit, mark renton would be cringing watching what poor ewan has been reduced to
Wow!! I guess you don’t like it..lol!
Maybe I’m easily pleased..but I have enjoyed it so far... but I get what everyone says about Disney..I thought the last 3 Star Wars movies were crap..at least the prequels had a clear vision..even though it was muddled in bad dialogue!
Did you like the Mandalorian?

ps..I never watched Trainspotting..must check it out one day! :grimacing:

Reaction score
Wow!! I guess you don’t like it..lol!
Maybe I’m easily pleased..but I have enjoyed it so far... but I get what everyone says about Disney..I thought the last 3 Star Wars movies were crap..at least the prequels had a clear vision..even though it was muddled in bad dialogue!
Did you like the Mandalorian?

ps..I never watched Trainspotting..must check it out one day! :grimacing:
i did like the mandalorian, no complaints there.
omg you haven't seen trainspotting?? do yourself a favour and watch it, it's brilliant.