Movie Discussion

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there has been an oversaturation of Batman in pop culture --> the Keaton-Kilmer-Clooney series, the Animated series, the Dark Knight trilogy, the DC Extended Universe, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, the DC Animated movies, the TV show "Gotham", Lego Batman, Batman Beyond, Batman: The Brave and the Bold etc.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
there has been an oversaturation of Batman in pop culture --> the Keaton-Kilmer-Clooney series, the Animated series, the Dark Knight trilogy, the DC Extended Universe, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, the DC Animated movies, the TV show "Gotham", Lego Batman, Batman Beyond, Batman: The Brave and the Bold etc.
Don't forget Badman...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does he die?

PS is Idris Elba taking over? I love that ****.

PPS my fav 007 was Roger Moore.
Roger was a pansy nancy boy. Connery was the typical aloof English intelligence operative and Craig is the most believably skilled fighter.
The latest film isn't as good as his others.
It's impossible to watch Roger Moore's Bond films....he's so unconvincing and out of his depth that his films are best described as comedies.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a couple of Roger Moore Bond movies were good (The Spy Who Loved Me, Live and Let Die), but most now are unwatchable (Moonraker, A View to a Kill, Octopussy)

I think Pierce Brosnan was the best Bond... I think GoldenEye is the best Bond movie and Tomorrow Never Dies and The World is Not Enough are good, too... only Die Another Die is bad but it still had Halle Berry as the Bond girl

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Today I did two things. I stubbed my toe, and I watched the new Matrix movie. It wasn't bad. After you get over the initial pain of banging your toe, it goes away and happiness returns. I can't say the same for the new Matrix movie. That terrible excuse for a steaming pile of crap will stick with me forever. Do not watch this movie. Some injuries you just cannot heal from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the more interesting side of things, at CES today, Sony announced a bunch of new things including their own Electric Vehicle line, new super OLED TV's, Playstation VR 2 full details, and a new clip from Uncharted movie. I was paranoid that it would be a hit shit based on them making Nate look like a bumbling idiot in the trailers, but this new clip feels like they've captured all the feel of the game.

Ragging @Mr 95% because I know he loved this. Also tagging @Realist90 because I know he loved strong women

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry. Just realised that clip has the end cut out of it. Full clip is at the start of this. But you have to put up with Tom Holland's weird scouse accent.

Side note, this also includes the Sony Man City experience stuff that no one wants because no one likes Man City

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Today I did two things. I stubbed my toe, and I watched the new Matrix movie. It wasn't bad. After you get over the initial pain of banging your toe, it goes away and happiness returns. I can't say the same for the new Matrix movie. That terrible excuse for a steaming pile of crap will stick with me forever. Do not watch this movie. Some injuries you just cannot heal from.
I wasn't impressed with the latest Matrix either. The action wasn't terrible, but the storyline just didn't cut it and the recasting of main characters left a lot to be desired. I guess it just had a lot to live up to.