Movie Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can use the same site you use to watch your Goku/Vegeta gay hentai, that site has everything.
Sorry, meant to send it as a PM but cbf fixing now.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A few fatalities to wet your appetite....

Holy shit..who thinks of this stuff??? Are the Terminator, Rambo, and Robocop unlockable characters? I saw Spawn as well.. Joker..

The electrical ‘bed’ torture put a tear in my eye, as I remembered Rambo II..

Edit: I had a Quick google… And see that they’ve added the action 80s characters to appeal to nostalgia...they got me!! Lol..

Hey I remember playing Mortal Kombat 2 against my mate. I used to have all these fancy moves worked out as Baraka..Speer spark..etc.. He played as Liu Kang..all he did was crouch in the corner And Use that fireball bullshit..used to beat me all the time..what a prick. Found out a little while after my accident how much of a prick him and his wife truly were.. Anyway knowing people like you..and @south of heaven ..make up for colossal pricks like that..

Ps.. just found out Peter Weller voices Robocop, Stallone actually voices Rambo, Keith David does Spawn, but Arnie didn’t do Terminator..Maybe he be baaaaack later on!

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have confirmed that JL: Snyder cut will be on Foxtel and Binge.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 your wet dreams have been realise, as I predicted and @Hacky confirmed above me..The Justice League Synder Cut will shown on Foxtel and Binge..the actual date and time it will be available is: from 6pm March 18 on these two platform. So you will need a generous supply a lube till then!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 your wet dreams have been realise, as I predicted and @Hacky confirmed above me..The Justice League Synder Cut will shown on Foxtel and Binge..the actual date and time it will be available is: from 6pm March 18 on these two platform. So you will need a generous supply a lube till then!
I can’t fkn wait. I did cringe at one scene shown where the Amazon’s are like “men won’t but she will” like ok cool female strong, just gimme ultra masculine action please. You know my biggest quarrel with bvs? Affleck iteration of Batman was so fkn good but felt they needed a full on crazy first action scene when he finds those prostitutes and the break in at lex Corp. I also wanted a crazier Batman v superman fight. Apparently there’s a remastered bvs coming out, there’s rumours it’s going to have even more footage than the ultimate edition which should’ve been the theatrical version.

Twitter queens already getting offended that steppenwolf (dude is actually the size of a planet) slices one of them in half and absolutely dominates them lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
really enjoyed this!
Have you seen Icarus?
Just watched it all..no wonder it won the 1917 Oscar for Best Documentary Feature.. Sheer brilliance..thanks for reminding me to watch it..

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought it was a bit weird. I mean I understood everything that happened right up until there. I'm guessing that the girl ascending to the top on the platform was her way of escaping the facility, but what about the guy who saved her... why was he all the way down the bottom? I didn't understand that bit.
Mate Im so relieved that I am not the only one that found the ending confusing!
Id say they did that on purpose to get ppl talking about it...

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched it all..no wonder it won the 1917 Oscar for Best Documentary Feature.. Sheer brilliance..thanks for reminding me to watch it..
I love that it starts as an innocent doco into the effects of using roids but then they uncover this massive doping scandal in Russia! lol crazy shit

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This will show my age but anyway...

Imagine if you will it’s 1979 or so and you go into the George St strip to see some movie with a bunch of friends but you stuff around enough that you miss the session. So you can either wait until the next session or see a different movie. Someone points to a poster and says “ What about this one” and in we go.

Now this particular movie you know absolutely nothing about. You haven’t seen it advertised or reviewed or a trailer - nothing. All you know about it before you enter the cinema if from what’s on the poster which is pretty vague looking and the Title. Apart from that, you see it cold.

A space movie I think - cool.

From the first credits it’s apparent it’s not like any space movie I’ve seen before with the used “lived in” space. Not many of the clean cut ultra white surfaces in previous space movies like 2001 for eg. Takes a while to get going, then the first viewing of the monster, which while pretty good fx, is a bit underwhelming, some sort of.... octopus.

But then there’s the acid for blood thing... whoa.

Then that f***in’ scene - you know the one.

Then a look at the REAL monster. “Thing was big, big as a man”. looks like some sort of nightmare insect with no eyes and wtf is it with those teeth, and the teeth inside those teeth?

But don’t worry, Captain hero is gonna save them all and probably be the second or third last to dies sacrificing himself to save the girl.... but hang on he’s dead and the movies not half done.

And so it’s left to the girl by the end of it and 16 year old me is there “You go girl! You kill that fuckin thing. GIRL POWER!

So yes, the movie was of course Alien. And I’ve never to this day had a cinema or movie or even entertainment experience anything like it and I doubt I ever will.

Because I seen it first time COLD. And in the modern age of saturation advertising and trailers that are basically movies I doubt I, or indeed anyone, could see an A-list movie 100% cold without knowing at least something about it.

These days, it just can’t be done.

But I’ll never forget the time it happened to me.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love that it starts as an innocent doco into the effects of using roids but then they uncover this massive doping scandal in Russia! lol crazy shit
Yep..It begins like Super-size me, than becomes full blown 60 minutes investigations!

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep..It begins like Super-size me, than becomes full blown 60 minutes investigations!
Is that the doc on Netflix where the bloke does a bike race clean and the next year takes steroids to see if he can get away with it. And that doc Boris from Russia helps him out and it leads to the Russian Winter Olympics scandal?

If so one of the best docs I’ve ever seen.

AND.... funnily enough.... a viewing experience for me as close to the one with Alien as I described above. Viewed it cold.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that the doc on Netflix where the bloke does a bike race clean and the next year takes steroids to see if he can get away with it. And that doc Boris from Russia helps him out and it leads to the Russian Winter Olympics scandal?

If so one of the best docs I’ve ever seen.

AND.... funnily enough.... a viewing experience for me as close to the one with Alien as I described above. Viewed it cold.
Yep that’s the one..how good is it!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This will show my age but anyway...

Imagine if you will it’s 1979 or so and you go into the George St strip to see some movie with a bunch of friends but you stuff around enough that you miss the session. So you can either wait until the next session or see a different movie. Someone points to a poster and says “ What about this one” and in we go.

Now this particular movie you know absolutely nothing about. You haven’t seen it advertised or reviewed or a trailer - nothing. All you know about it before you enter the cinema if from what’s on the poster which is pretty vague looking and the Title. Apart from that, you see it cold.

A space movie I think - cool.

From the first credits it’s apparent it’s not like any space movie I’ve seen before with the used “lived in” space. Not many of the clean cut ultra white surfaces in previous space movies like 2001 for eg. Takes a while to get going, then the first viewing of the monster, which while pretty good fx, is a bit underwhelming, some sort of.... octopus.

But then there’s the acid for blood thing... whoa.

Then that f***in’ scene - you know the one.

Then a look at the REAL monster. “Thing was big, big as a man”. looks like some sort of nightmare insect with no eyes and wtf is it with those teeth, and the teeth inside those teeth?

But don’t worry, Captain hero is gonna save them all and probably be the second or third last to dies sacrificing himself to save the girl.... but hang on he’s dead and the movies not half done.

And so it’s left to the girl by the end of it and 16 year old me is there “You go girl! You kill that fuckin thing. GIRL POWER!

So yes, the movie was of course Alien. And I’ve never to this day had a cinema or movie or even entertainment experience anything like it and I doubt I ever will.

Because I seen it first time COLD. And in the modern age of saturation advertising and trailers that are basically movies I doubt I, or indeed anyone, could see an A-list movie 100% cold without knowing at least something about it.

These days, it just can’t be done.

But I’ll never forget the time it happened to me.
One of the greatest movies ever made!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 your thoughts on this..An image just released of the Joker from the upcoming Synder cut.. No doubt who he is depicting..

B3F44DD0-1B31-4663-95FB-5FFF82C830FB.jpeg

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not a big cinema guy can’t sit still for that long but I remember a similar thing with Terminator 2 and Jurassic park
Yesss me too. Terminator 2 is my all time favorite! That movie blew my mind when I watched it at the cinema and I still love it to this day!
I remember getting a similar feeling watching Gladiator at the movies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yesss me too. Terminator 2 is my all time favorite! That movie blew my mind when I watched it at the cinema and I still love it to this day!
I remember getting a similar feeling watching Gladiator at the movies.
Even saving private ryan first time I remember hearing bullets sound like they were coming from behind you in the cinema..

Oh and the Matrix that was good on the big screen..