Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is the 1st trailer of Robert Pattison as Batman in..The Batman

Watched and read about this trailer and the movie a bit more..it looks at this moment that is more than likely this movie it is going to be seriously good.. Even with an Emo Batman!

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A new Suicide Squad is being made with James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy Director) running the show. Pretty huge cast. Could be good.

I'm not inspired by the fact that the main focus of the first trailer is about the director. Despite the fact that I've enjoyed the guardians of the galaxy movies. But hopefully it lives up to the initial suicide squad and actually goes better than birds of prey. Having a huge cast of characters can sometimes just mean that they just can't give any of them much focus.

Here is the 1st trailer of Robert Pattison as Batman in..The Batman

Can't say I recall anything with Robert Pattison in it that fondly. After googling his career, I don't really recall him in the Harry Potter movie he was in. And after about three minutes of watching a Twilight movie my niece had on I wanted to open a vein and drift off to a better place. I think that regardless of the story being told, the quality of a Batman movie comes down to how well both the lead actor and the villains can represent a darkness. Hopefully the choice of Pattison isn't just an attempt to draw the Twilight fans to the movie. Not convinced that he'll be able to pull off a strong Batman.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There's
I'm not inspired by the fact that the main focus of the first trailer is about the director. Despite the fact that I've enjoyed the guardians of the galaxy movies. But hopefully it lives up to the initial suicide squad and actually goes better than birds of prey. Having a huge cast of characters can sometimes just mean that they just can't give any of them much focus.

Can't say I recall anything with Robert Pattison in it that fondly. After googling his career, I don't really recall him in the Harry Potter movie he was in. And after about three minutes of watching a Twilight movie my niece had on I wanted to open a vein and drift off to a better place. I think that regardless of the story being told, the quality of a Batman movie comes down to how well both the lead actor and the villains can represent a darkness. Hopefully the choice of Pattison isn't just an attempt to draw the Twilight fans to the movie. Not convinced that he'll be able to pull off a strong Batman.
I don't recall what it's called but there's a movie where his ass blonde and he plays a gangster pretty convincing

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's
I don't recall what it's called but there's a movie where his ass blonde and he plays a gangster pretty convincing
I'll see what the reviews say when it comes out before I decide whether to see it at the movies or not.

I'm thinking that they're going overboard with transforming comics into movies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I know what you mean about Twilight..I started weaving a noose to end my misery, lucky the movie finished before I finished it!!!! But you know there have been some dubious, or most people thought were dubious casting in the Batman movies, from Michael Keaton as Batman to Heath Ledger as the Joker..but each seem to embrace the characters and deliver memorable and acclaimed performances. So I am just gunna wait before judging Pattinson just yet. The atmosphere and direction of the story seems to be a new.. for the movies not the comic books though..take on the Batman.

Just a note on Pattison’s Batman portrayal so far in terms of promise from the trailer..he did beat the shit out that Joker type guy just for asking his name! lol..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no Batman fan but it feels Ike thsi one might be more gritty. And real. That's good

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports suggesting Pattinson has COVID-19..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going to be a pretty thin awards season with so few films out this year (this might change later in the year).

A mate of mine saw Tenet last night. He said "Worth a watch but I think Nolan is being too clever for his own good"

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone recommend me a movie. Requirements below:

Year: 2015/2016
Rating: 90%+ fresh
Genre: thriller
Only those years?

the accountant
Only God Forgives
Enemy

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tenet has gotta be up there with the worst movies I've ever seen

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The first season was fantastic..the trailer for the second series promises the same. Here it is, the trailer for the second season of the Mandalorian..