Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Executive Decision

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116253/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

When terrorists seize control of an airliner, an intelligence analyst accompanies a commando unit for a midair boarding operation.

This was the first feature film starring Steven Seagal that he wasn't the first credited character in. The backstory to the plot is that Seagal leads his team to recover nerve gas in Italy, but when they reach the climax of their assignment, the nerve gas is nowhere to be found, and the mission (based on the intelligence Grant (Kurt Russell's character), their is tension between the two. When they receive a threat from terrorists mid-flight, they realise the nerve gas is on the flight and they threaten to crash the plane in Washington killing everyone in the city and the surrounding states. They must release a terrorist mastermind in order to avert disaster. They board the airliner mid-flight due to a sleeve that is attached to it by a stealth fighter they are on, however Seagals character Col. Travis is killed when the plane falls apart, and their bomb expert Cappy is knocked out while attempting to board the plane. Without their leader and bomb expert, the team must work together and try to come up with a plan to take down the terrorists and diffusing the bomb without any of the passengers being killed by the terrorists. Washington is threatening to shot down the aircraft is it gets into US airspace as well.

Pretty good action thriller that would've been much better is Steven Seagal was in it for more than just 20 mins.

7/10

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

https://thekennel.net.au.co/community/attachments/1594944886548-png.459/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762107/

Two straight, single Brooklyn firefighters pretend to be a gay couple in order to receive domestic partner benefits.

I saw this movie back in the cinema in 2007. I only watched it because I had 2 free vouchers that were about to expire so I went with the Mrs to see it as there was no decent action film showing. Now if you're someone who can enjoy a movie taking piss out of homosexuality, then you might enjoy the comical elements of this film, however if you're a snowflake who lives under the guise of PC, then you might find this film highly offensive because two straight men are getting benefits that are entitled only to gay people.

So... it's just another comedy movie off the never-ending assembly of Happy Madison (Adam Sandler's production company) and has it's moment, but I only watched this as it was on the flix!

6/10
This is about the only part I can remember from the movie, well, for obvious reasons :tonguewink:

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is about the only part I can remember from the movie, well, for obvious reasons :tonguewink:

LMAO you horny bugger. I remember I saw her and Ryan Reynolds at Myer in 2004 when they were promoting Blade Trinity. My goodness her jawline is strong.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Deadpool 2

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5463162/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Foul-mouthed mutant mercenary Wade Wilson (a.k.a. Deadpool), brings together a team of fellow mutant rogues to protect a young boy with supernatural abilities from the brutal, time-traveling cyborg Cable.

This is one of those rare sequels I watched without watching the original. Well this movie is very unusual to say the least. You don't know what's going to happen next, or what Deadpool will say. It is incredibly random while managing to stick to the story as well. Very good for a laugh if you're after an action comedy film. Throw in a few hot chicks and some X-Men characters and you've got yourself a winner. Considering I'm rating it on what it was trying to achieve, it did pretty well.

8/10

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just relived my childhood by watching The Delta Force.

I wish Chuck Norris runs for president, he would wipe out the Chinese commie fucks by himself lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Pity now she’s now turned into more of a Chuck..than someone you’d like to...xxx

EBCF6A38-EE97-48FE-B856-63A3B969322D.jpeg

But out of 10..I’d still give her one!!!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your sister doesn’t count...

Ps..so sorry MD I couldn’t help it..sorry..
I don't have a sister...so who have I been fucking then? :tonguewink:

Mate, no need to apologise I have thick skin and am not easily offended. Also, I would have said the same if you had said what I said lol. I pay it, it was a good call.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't have a sister...so who have I been fucking then? :tonguewink:

Mate, no need to apologise I have thick skin and am not easily offended. Also, I would have said the same if you had said what I said lol. I pay it, it was a good call.
:kissingheart: No homo!!:D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Takes the attention away from Mr Tiny!
Like I tell the ladies, he's like a balloon. You have to put your lips around him and blow and he'll get bigger, just don't over do it or he'll explode :p

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
999CF2FE-C6ED-4C57-AA28-E6E8E48326AF.jpeg

best fucking series I’ve watched in a LONG time, awesome cast, everything just works well. 10/10 Easily.
I’m up to episode 9 (the train demanded blood)

bring on season 2.!!!