Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So I might see Suicide Squad sometime next week or week after once it's released.

As a side note, does anyone see a scary link between Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, and Jessica Nigri from Lollipop Chainsaw??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know she has big tits but why does she always need to push them together?
Has she got nothing else of good quality to offer?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Lollipop Chainsaw a game? Did they make a movie based on it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I know she has big tits but why does she always need to push them together?
Has she got nothing else of good quality to offer?
Ok so which one are you talking about? lol...
Yes it's a game, but I don't recall a movie being made about it. Unless Harley Quinn is a character from ages ago, I'm tending to think that one inspired the other - both are blonde pigtails psychotic killing bitches lol.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not sure about any of this, but it has me wondering, and it is a stupid question, but would a muslim be in a moral dilemma over whether to root a gal with pig tails?

No offense.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess all white people look the same.

But seriously, I have been a fan of Queensland's own Margot Robbie since I saw her in Wolf of Wall Street and then a funny cameo in the Big Short.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Harley Quinn predates LPC, though this isn't her traditional look.

I am getting more and more sceptical on this movie

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so which one are you talking about? lol...

Yes it's a game, but I don't recall a movie being made about it. Unless Harley Quinn is a character from ages ago, I'm tending to think that one inspired the other - both are blonde pigtails psychotic killing bitches lol.
Jessica Ngiri,apart from nice blue eyes and a nice rack does she have anything else to offer?

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jessica Ngiri,apart from nice blue eyes and a nice rack does she have anything else to offer?
Hey you will respect woman no matter how they dress or act. If she chooses to wear a g string in public and flash her tits then thats perfectly fine and you should accept that and not look.

She is a smart intelligent brilliant caring young lady.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
SO is this the new "Recommend a movie thread", or just a discussion about Suicide Squad?

If its the former, I saw a trailer today for "The Accountant". As an accountant, I am looking forward to it...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jessica Nigiri is a famous professional Cosplayer. They pay her to turn up to conventions and dress in over sexualised versions of different gaming/pop-culture characters. For example:

I will both root and respect the shit out of her.
Dude, you're talking about my fiancee....

Ok, technically we're not engaged and technically we've never met but that doesn't matter. We're in love. She just doesn't know it yet.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jessica Nigiri is a famous professional Cosplayer. They pay her to turn up to conventions and dress in over sexualised versions of different gaming/pop-culture characters. For example:

Dude, you're talking about my fiancee....

Ok, technically we're not engaged and technically we've never met but that doesn't matter. We're in love. She just doesn't know it yet.
Would bang/10.
Very nice.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone recommend me a movie. Requirements below:

Year: 2015/2016
Rating: 90%+ fresh
Genre: thriller

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone recommend me a movie. Requirements below:

Year: 2015/2016
Rating: 90%+ fresh
Genre: thriller
The Revenant (not so fresh, but a decent thriller)
Ex-Machina (if you don't mind scifi)
Sicario

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So the wife get on Netflix and puts some random movie on the other night... "The Clinic"? Anyone seen it?

Aussie movie... really shit. Really really shit. It was so shit I didn't even bother checking to see how many stars it had on Netflix after it finished because it would have pissed me off if it even had half a fucking star.

The twist at the end was alright since nobody would have ever guessed it, but there is no fucking way sitting through a whole shitty movie to get to a half decent ending is ever worth it.

V for Vendetta has ruined every movie for me, in my opinion, there isn't a single movie that could ever top that glorious piece of work. I hate watching any movie more than once, I've seen Vendetta close to a good dozen times and it never gets old.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suicide squad was much better than the reviews have been saying. They're crying Coz the movie actually shows if a women pisses off a guy she'll get hit, which is true equality lol they want equality.
Only negative was either not enough joker or it was just a bad iteration of him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Suicide squad was much better than the reviews have been saying. They're crying Coz the movie actually shows if a women pisses off a guy she'll get hit, which is true equality lol they want equality.
Only negative was either not enough joker or it was just a bad iteration of him
Agree. I loved it. I didn't mind the Joker as well. He was a very different take on the Joker but a good one, definitely not enough of him though.

And Harley.... man. Couldn't have picked a better Harley Quinn