Movie Discussion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow. Jurassic world 2 is pathetic. Empowered lesbian being overly dramatic thinking she can take on a whole squad of trained military. Antifa literally in the movie trying to save extinct animals rather than try and save and protect humans all
Over the world.
And again, white men are evil and god lol

Just finished the movie. So it seems that agenda of kids knowing better than adults and being overly emotional is the right thing these days and adults shouldn’t correct it, even if it’s dinosaurs killing humans coz you knowwwww that’s all good

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
First weekend in a long long time where I didn't watch any movies thank you very much WWE MitB (which I didn't even finish watching DAMMIT).

Wahesh

Reaction score
So didn't anyone watch anything on the weekend? I didn't, but that's only because I watched MitB (WWE).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lost in London, the new Woody Harrelson movie where he plays fictionalised version of himself was pretty good. Always liked the guy, plus Willie Nelsons in it so that's always a bonus

3.5/5 for me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A Quiet Space..

Some hate it, some love it.

Yes there were plot holes but tension wise I think it was very smartly done.

So didn't anyone watch anything on the weekend? I didn't, but that's only because I watched MitB (WWE).
I watched a movie on the weekend... Can't remember the name but there was lots of woman moaning and action and sex scenes in it...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A Quiet Space..

Some hate it, some love it.

Yes there were plot holes but tension wise I think it was very smartly done.
I loved A Quiet Place. Saw it in the cinema and the whole cinema was dead quiet, all on the edge of their seats.

I watched a movie on the weekend... Can't remember the name but there was lots of woman moaning and action and sex scenes in it...
I know the movie. I think it's called, "less plot, more twat"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know the movie. I think it's called, "less plot, more twat"
Nah I remember the name now..

Workplace 2D eXXXtreme: Wahesh Goes Wild! - The sexual journey of an overly testosterone fuelled single male, attempting to know the "ins and outs" of the new office intern.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some reviews of sicario 2 are offended they’re showing the violence of the Mexico American border and see it as a trump endorsement lol. Maybe the filmmaker is just trying to show what’s actually happening on the border? Definitely cannot wait to see this now lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Next one I'm interested in seeing is Skyscraper with Dwayne Johnson. If it's shit, I will give up on his films and only watch the remaining Fast & Furious movies and Hobbs & Shaw.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some reviews of sicario 2 are offended they’re showing the violence of the Mexico American border and see it as a trump endorsement lol. Maybe the filmmaker is just trying to show what’s actually happening on the border? Definitely cannot wait to see this now lol
One review I read said that it captures the Mexican border conflict really well. Made me really interested to see it.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Benicio Del Toro takes out trumps friend brolin in the movie lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha I see what you did there :p
haha yeah just trolling as usual :laughing:.

I read lefty ign review lol was a good laugh.
Definitely looks interesting
Although the movie is just a movie and not a political statement, no doubt many will take it that way. It is obviously a very hot topic over in the land of the orange meme. I saw a guardian review give it 5 stars and that is a good lefty publication.