Movie Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She is also a demi-God and has the blood of Gods in her veins. If you have a problem with a fictional demi-God being strong in a movie then I hate to break it to you, but you're sexist. Not that this is a revelation.

She's also shit weak compared to Superman in the movie.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She is also a demi-God and has the blood of Gods in her veins. If you have a problem with a fictional demi-God being strong in a movie then I hate to break it to you, but you're sexist. Not that this is a revelation.

I dont have an issie with it lol, but my point is superman can destroy a planet from sneezing too hard. wonder woman doesnt possess the same power level as superman. If you cant accept this you have white male guilt and a feminist, not that this is a revelation.

again its not an issue about female or male, supermanis just stronger in every regard to wonder woman, she may have greek god blood in her but superman fucks those gods up as well 10/10.see how when you look at the context in which i speak and not just oh realit doesnt like strong women, you see hes actually speaking of all characters not just female ones lol hence bringing up shazam who is one of the strongest male characters in dc comics. but yeah im a nerd i done did quite a bit of research on superman v wonder woman and she gets owned all the time lol so dont make it a gender thing thank you very fucjen much!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Blood in her veins and another bodily fluid in her stomach lol

Sorry, it's the drugs talking lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont have an issie with it lol, but my point is superman can destroy a planet from sneezing too hard. wonder woman doesnt possess the same power level as superman. If you cant accept this you have white male guilt and a feminist, not that this is a revelation.

again its not an issue about female or male, supermanis just stronger in every regard to wonder woman, she may have greek god blood in her but superman fucks those gods up as well 10/10.see how when you look at the context in which i speak and not just oh realit doesnt like strong women, you see hes actually speaking of all characters not just female ones lol hence bringing up shazam who is one of the strongest male characters in dc comics. but yeah im a nerd i done did quite a bit of research on superman v wonder woman and she gets owned all the time lol so dont make it a gender thing thank you very fucjen much!
Nice try, you obviously didn't research too deep

http://screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51292811

https://www.cbr.com/times-wonder-woman-battled-superman/

They literally went toe to toe in every fight they've ever had with Superman winning some fights and Wonder Woman winning others.

Pretty sure your bias is showing again.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe firstly fuck you for good measure and secondly sign the petition for warner to realise Snyder original version of the movie with his actual dark/realistic tone and much longer run time rather than whedons abortion of a misfire with cringey jokes and ruining the dc realistic universe. It's currently at 54,000 signatures already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe firstly fuck you for good measure and secondly sign the petition for warner to realise Snyder original version of the movie with his actual dark/realistic tone and much longer run time rather than whedons abortion of a misfire with cringey jokes and ruining the dc realistic universe. It's currently at 54,000 signatures already.
Saw that. Already signed it.

Let's face it. They were always going to release it anyway. They're waiting for it to finish at the box office then they'll release the real version on bluray

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw that. Already signed it.

Let's face it. They were always going to release it anyway. They're waiting for it to finish at the box office then they'll release the real version on bluray
They're so dumb though. Like shit even from the trailers weren't even in the movie I'm not just talking about words but actual important and entertaining scenes. I really hope there's a version that was finished through with Snyder so there's no Whedon cancer involved. I don't know why bro I'm not getting over how much Whedon fkd the movie hahaha. They're also petitioning for the original song writer or whatever that they had for bvs, apparently they changed him too to lighten it up. Did you see how apparently the first scene with Wonder Woman it apparently wasn't meant to be all good, rather the bomb originally went off and she failed, much like the superman scene in dc in bvs, but! Like I said they actually changed a lot to make Wonder Woman more prominent and perfect almost besides the head butt rape :$) haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're so dumb though. Like shit even from the trailers weren't even in the movie I'm not just talking about words but actual important and entertaining scenes. I really hope there's a version that was finished through with Snyder so there's no Whedon cancer involved. I don't know why bro I'm not getting over how much Whedon fkd the movie hahaha. They're also petitioning for the original song writer or whatever that they had for bvs, apparently they changed him too to lighten it up. Did you see how apparently the first scene with Wonder Woman it apparently wasn't meant to be all good, rather the bomb originally went off and she failed, much like the superman scene in dc in bvs, but! Like I said they actually changed a lot to make Wonder Woman more prominent and perfect almost besides the head butt rape :$) haha
The Alfred part being cut annoyed me most. In the trailer someone big arrives and Alfred says, "He said you'd come. Let's just hope you're not too late". That started big speculation over who it was. Many guessed Superman but others thought it was Green Lantern or Martian Man Hunter. It turned out to be... not in the movie at all. Seriously? The most hyped up part of the trailer had nothing at all to do with the movie.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Alfred part being cut annoyed me most. In the trailer someone big arrives and Alfred says, "He said you'd come. Let's just hope you're not too late". That started big speculation over who it was. Many guessed Superman but others thought it was Green Lantern or Martian Man Hunter. It turned out to be... not in the movie at all. Seriously? The most hyped up part of the trailer had nothing at all to do with the movie.
Fuck you're right bro it literally could have been who you mentioned, in assuming superman due to the way Alfred says 'hope' which is a better entry anyway of superman returning after he had a kryptonian bitch fit haha.
They actually fkd aquaman as well, literally we had no story about him or anything it's like he just tagged along. Everything was way too rushed, it's safe to say just like des destroyed players careers warner is doing that to snyders.
I don't know about you bro but when I first watched man of steel in the cinema I left saying that's the best superhero film I've ever fkn seen coz it was so dark and gritty and I didn't feel like a nerd watching it haha, snyders cinematography compliments the dc universe so well and they even fkd that up. Time for des to go.

Oh and we didn't even get to see batman looking at like a hologram of super girl that we saw in the trailers, not that I care about her coz superman fucks her everyday of the week but it would have been interesting to see how Snyder handled super girl.
Anyways I think this is the direction warner wants a more light hearted Whedonesque dc universe who is apparently going to direct a batgirl movie. I personally think that is so dumb, with the way Snyder built a realistic universe I can't see how batgirl can be taken seriously lol. It's not fk. Avengers where Scarlett is able to UFC aliens lol @Hacky McAxe

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you're right bro it literally could have been who you mentioned, in assuming superman due to the way Alfred says 'hope' which is a better entry anyway of superman returning after he had a kryptonian bitch fit haha.
They actually fkd aquaman as well, literally we had no story about him or anything it's like he just tagged along. Everything was way too rushed, it's safe to say just like des destroyed players careers warner is doing that to snyders.
I don't know about you bro but when I first watched man of steel in the cinema I left saying that's the best superhero film I've ever fkn seen coz it was so dark and gritty and I didn't feel like a nerd watching it haha, snyders cinematography compliments the dc universe so well and they even fkd that up. Time for des to go.
Completely agree. They are making an Aquaman movie that's coming out next year, but it's too rushed having Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash movies all coming out after Justice League. Felt the worst for Aquaman though. How stupid was that scene where he mentions his mother once then there's just nothing about it ever again. It's like they tried to show his entire drive in 3 seconds and expected people to get it.

If you went into that movie knowing nothing about the characters you would be as confused as you could be.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely agree. They are making an Aquaman movie that's coming out next year, but it's too rushed having Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash movies all coming out after Justice League. Felt the worst for Aquaman though. How stupid was that scene where he mentions his mother once then there's just nothing about it ever again. It's like they tried to show his entire drive in 3 seconds and expected people to get it.

If you went into that movie knowing nothing about the characters you would be as confused as you could be.
Broooo it was soooo dumb! Its like warner wannabe have their cake and eat it too. Where they have everyone together yay and it all fits into a 3 hour movie. Doesn't work like that, and people are more than happy to sit through a 3+ hour movie with the batman and superman versions snyder has created along with His visuals, I'd have no issue with it, if people can sit throughout blade runner then they can sit through anything haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Hitman's Bodyguard

Wow... I never knew it was going to be so awesome. Let me explain my reasoning...

I noticed when watching Sunday Football earlier this year, they were advertising this movie... well over a month before it was due to be released. Whenever they extensively advertise something like this - so long before it's release date as well - it's generally a failure, and they advertise if so much so the hype about it is huge, so that even though it's a failure, a lot of people go and see it so the production company can make their money back.

It happened twice before, Hitman Agent 47 in 2015 (sucked) and Central Intelligence in 2016 (sucked even more).

This movie though was so freaking awesome. The comedy more than the action. I found the story itself was somewhat ordinary, however the comedy was 2nd to none.

Best part was when they were showing Salma Hayek kicking ass in the bar.

Funniest part was the bus ride when SLJ was singing happily with the nuns and RR looked like he wanted to shoot himself lol.

The only thing about such a movie is that it won't be as funny 2nd time round.

8/10.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Daddy's Home 2. It has a few links to the first movie. It was funny in it's own way, but not as much as the first one. I think Mel Gibson and John Lithgow's characters were awesome.

Nice family Christmas movie.

8/10 (I rated the first one 9/10)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Daddy's Home 2. It has a few links to the first movie. It was funny in it's own way, but not as much as the first one. I think Mel Gibson and John Lithgow's characters were awesome.

Nice family Christmas movie.

8/10 (I rated the first one 9/10)
This is the first review I've seen that gave the movie more than a 2/10

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is the first review I've seen that gave the movie more than a 2/10
2/10 will be someone who either hasn't seen the first movie, doesn't have a sense of humor, or both.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nice try, you obviously didn't research too deep

http://screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51292811

https://www.cbr.com/times-wonder-woman-battled-superman/

They literally went toe to toe in every fight they've ever had with Superman winning some fights and Wonder Woman winning others.

Pretty sure your bias is showing again.
obviously superman was holding back because imagine the bad headlines if he just beat her up

"superman beats up a woman"

"superman proves he isnt that super in coward attack on woman"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's some interesting movies coming up. This one has an excellent cast

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded