Movie Discussion

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sixth Sense, another brilliant movie with a twist. If you haven’t watched it, find it and watch it without any distractions of noise. Really good.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Tinder Swindler on Netflix, true story. That’s amazing that people can try anything to get ahead in life.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know hey but they did smash it.
Great movie and acting, someone mentioned the late great Robin Williams, I try and re watch one of his movies regularly(there are many good ones), he was so talented funny and spirited it was truly sad to see him go.

I have watchlisted a boatload of stuff on Netflix I'll post a couple of recommendations every now and then.

Hillbilly Elegy based on a true story was good, Amy Adams plays the lead and problematic character.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stay Close and Unbelievable are two series I have watched both are pretty good I thought, the latter has mainly female characters which may not be everyone's cuppa tea..Toni Collette is one of the lead characters.

The Irishman was good, could argue too long but I've long loved De Niro and Pacino(Heat maybe a top 3 all time favourite movie)the story revolves around hitman for the Mafia Frank Sheeran and the ultimate question did he or did he not do Jimmy Hoffa..as i said its long(3 hours +)but I love most gangster stuff.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol! Hey my movie reputation is on the line…bahahaha..Have you seen Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler?
So I just watched this movie last night. Without ruining it, I don't think I've ever watched a movie where a character was as stressed out as Howard Ratner was lol. I didn't expect it to end the way it did either - it was a bit of a shock.

So many characters were real life people though which is cool.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I just watched this movie last night. Without ruining it, I don't think I've ever watched a movie where a character was as stressed out as Howard Ratner was lol. I didn't expect it to end the way it did either - it was a bit of a shock.

So many characters were real life people though which is cool.
Stressful for the audience too!

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of god, do not watch this movie, its every you hate about Hollywood all rolled up in one movie, its that bad that i would rather watch a Bulldogs game and thats saying something

Screenshot_20220514-160438_Chrome.jpg

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Little known gem from '96 - The Great White Hype. Funny as fuck.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched two low-rated movies recently.

Morbius

Got terrible reviews which is a pity 'cause Morbius is an excellent comic book character. Honestly I liked the movie. I thought it was underrated. It was just a bit lacking. If this movie came out 10 years ago it would be high rated. It's just not an MCU level movie. It's also extremely predictable. Didn't put much effort into the story. But Leto plays the role perfectly.

Uncharted

Held off watching this because it was poorly rated and I didn't want to sour my memories of the game. That was a mistake. I absolutely loved this movie. Realist would also love it because a black woman gets her arse kicked by Marky Mark.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hustle with Adam Sandler should be good when it comes out

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched two low-rated movies recently.

Morbius

Got terrible reviews which is a pity 'cause Morbius is an excellent comic book character. Honestly I liked the movie. I thought it was underrated. It was just a bit lacking. If this movie came out 10 years ago it would be high rated. It's just not an MCU level movie. It's also extremely predictable. Didn't put much effort into the story. But Leto plays the role perfectly.

Uncharted

Held off watching this because it was poorly rated and I didn't want to sour my memories of the game. That was a mistake. I absolutely loved this movie. Realist would also love it because a black woman gets her arse kicked by Marky Mark.
Yeh bro Uncharted was bloody awesome!! Loved that movie

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch this movie. It's brilliant and also ridiculously hilarious at times.

It's kind of a mix between Jet Li's The One, and the Marvel TV show Legion

images (15).jpeg

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best non English speaking with subtitle movie. Parasite (2019) all I can describe is clever, sneaky and cunning. Best sign titled movie I have ever seen. It also won an Oscar for best movie - first foreign movie to ever win the award. Watch it, don’t have people talking whilst watching this movie as you’ll miss certain parts. Also of note, I don’t normally like subtitled movie but this one was clever.
8DC3F40F-D80B-48F3-A60C-59ECE572560E.jpeg