Django unchained
Gettin square
Shutter island

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
04DA1DE6-D3AE-49B1-8480-DD6DC7210269.jpeg

On Netflix at the moment, The Last Dance, a 10 part series (two episodes to go) on the successful 1990s Chicago Bulls led by Michael Jordan. The title refers to the 1998 season which was the last for Jordan at the Bulls. It you want to find out what drives the best ever basketball player, Michael Jordan, and the Chicago Bulls team he pushed, and bullied, to be become the best team in the toughest and most elite basketball league on the planet, the NBA, this is a must see. A film crew is given unprecedented access to behind the scenes of the 98 season. It uses current interviews, (unfortunately none with Aussie Luc Longley) and footage from their successful ‘91, ‘92, ‘93, 96, and ‘97 campaigns, framing them around the ‘98 season. It really gives a great insight into professional sport and what it takes to succeed in an atmosphere of big egos and big personalities.

See it..
Rating 10/10

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mute

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1464763/

A mute bartender goes up against his city's gangsters in an effort to find out what happened to his missing partner.

The bartender lost his voice due to an accident that happened when he was a child. Years later in a futuristic and very privacy-invasive Berlin, he is a well mannered, intelligent and sentimental person. He admires his partner. She mysteriously vanishes and he goes above and beyond to try and find her. His finds clues and they lead him to the local underworld, and from there, he puts the pieces of the puzzle to unravel the mystery.

Quite a unique movie. They depict the future with drones all over the place, and a very illuminated, yet dark way. The action sequences are great, and the acting by the psychopaths was spectacular as they sold it really well.

7/10

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 14833

On Netflix at the moment, The Last Dance, a 10 part series (two episodes to go) on the successful 1990s Chicago Bulls led by Michael Jordan. The title refers to the 1998 season which was the last for Jordan at the Bulls. It you want to find out what drives the best ever basketball player, Michael Jordan, and the Chicago Bulls team he pushed, and bullied, to be become the best team in the toughest and most elite basket league on the planet, the NBA, this is a must see. A film crew is given unprecedented access to behind the scenes of the 98 season. It uses current interviews, (unfortunately none with Aussie Luc Longley) and footage from their successful ‘91, ‘92, ‘93, 96, and ‘97 campaigns, framing them around the ‘98 season. It really gives a great insight into professional sport and what it takes to succeed in an atmosphere of big egos and big personalities.

See it..
Rating 10/10
Can’t get enough of it. Awesome viewing. 10/10 for me also.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bro where do you find this stuff?
Just surfing around YouTube :grinning: it's good stuff gave me a laugh. Itsreal85 does some great dub videos on his channels, pretty much turns stuff into "hood" style. His Grand Theft Auto ones I like.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any thriller with a good story will do me, or a good doco as well..!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If they fuck it up I will hunt them down and re-create the chainsaw scene...
Lol..That was one brutal scene..I feel sorry for the cleaning lady who had to clean up the mess in the bathroom!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard it's going to be tweaked into a musical. So you should love it.
Tony Montana - "Say hello to my little frieeeend"

Female Back Up Singers - "Say hello to his little frieeeeeend"

Tony Montana - "I don't break my word or my baaaalls"

Female Back Up Singers - "He doesn't break his word or his baaaalls"

Tony Montana - "Pelican fly, come on pelican"

Female Back Up Singers - "Pelicaaaaan"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'd heard someone on the kennel was involved in the songwriting. You've exposed yourself now Matsta.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bahahaha!! Be like the Simpson’s and the Planet of the Apes musical.. Or it’s brilliant A Streetcar Named Desire musical! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

ps.. WTF?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahaha!! Be like the Simpson’s and the Planet of the Apes musical.. Or it’s brilliant A Streetcar Named Desire musical! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

ps.. WTF?
Man, that type of "gangster" would be the first piece of shit shot by Tony Montana.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

ps.. WTF?
"Tony montaaannaaa"

He sounds like a rejected puppet from team America

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, that type of "gangster" would be the first piece of shit shot by Tony Montana.
Oh, it's that shit generation of rap. The style that takes a big dump on the OG rappers who set the bar. The rap scene these days is absolutely horrible, shit beats, no lyrical substance and the actual rap style is just mumbled bullshit. The unique styles that come from the 90's to the mid 2000's are long gone unfortunately. That's where I left the genre as it started it's decline. Fake ass bitches!!

Ok, I've had my whinge lol.