Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. At least, kind of. This is the movie that Cameron was planning to make after T2. But time and movie rights got in the way. Hence why we had all these weird sequels. Now that he has the rights back, he can make the movie again. This is taking place after T2 and ignoring the fact that the other movies exist.
I know..but sometimes things are left too long..and this is one of em..like Indiana Jones..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the part people are really tolling their eyes over is where she doesn’t need a mad yet uses all of Bruce Wayne’s things lol.
She also gets super triggered by people assuming her gender when they think she Batman lollllll. Well at least I know you’re not completely left so there’s still hope haha
Bud Batwoman? It pees me off they change a character’s well established origin for simply pc purposes.. If they wanna have a lesbian crime fighter..sure go for it..just create another character..don’t change one to suit your agenda..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bud Batwoman? It pees me off they change a character’s well established origin for simply pc purposes.. If they wanna have a lesbian crime fighter..sure go for it..just create another character..don’t change one to suit your agenda..
You're thinking of batgirl. They're two different characters. Batgirl in the comics is Barbara Gordon, daughter of commissioner Gordon. She ends up becoming Oracle.

Batwoman came into the comics in 2006. Her name was Kate Kane and she was a rich woman who was inspired by Batman so she used her money to become a superhero too. She was also a full on Lesbian and many nerds lost their shit 'cause they were already scared enough by women in general. Adding a female character that didn't like them, that just completely freaked them out.

This show seems to be kind of like the comic book version with the major difference being that she's Batman's cousin in this one and she stumbles across the Batcave.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're thinking of batgirl. They're two different characters. Batgirl in the comics is Barbara Gordon, daughter of commissioner Gordon. She ends up becoming Oracle.

Batwoman came into the comics in 2006. Her name was Kate Kane and she was a rich woman who was inspired by Batman so she used her money to become a superhero too. She was also a full on Lesbian and many nerds lost their shit 'cause they were already scared enough by women in general. Adding a female character that didn't like them, that just completely freaked them out.

This show seems to be kind of like the comic book version with the major difference being that she's Batman's cousin in this one and she stumbles across the Batcave.
Ahh I get what they’ve done..but it’s really the same thing.. As I said Hackey I ain’t got no problem with lesbian characters..or gay characters..couldn’t care less..but make an entirely new character..don’t make a hybrid character..merging an old character into another one..for the sake of pc..

Anyway..her bat suit reminds me of a Cherry Ripe Chocolate bar...the colours..and I hate Cherry Ripes..yuucckk.. :tongueclosed:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arnie’s Terminator must be rusting too!!
At least there’s some metal/sci fi shit going on there lol. Sarah just a human. Also arnie survived a full on kick to the back by a black dickhead.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People will say and cry out loud that “she’s a lesbian in the comics as welll!!!!” While true, that doesn’t mean that character wasn’t created by writers for the PC agenda which it clearly was. 2006 she was created lol.
And then this show wants us to believe this scrawny 45kg female can take on men 100+kg? Before people get offended and say omgggg she’s a super heroine she’s able to. Batwoman has no super powers ffs lol. So if she gets physical should still get destroyed and will need Batman to back her up. But yeah. #feminismlogic

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh I get what they’ve done..but it’s really the same thing.. As I said Hackey I ain’t got no problem with lesbian characters..or gay characters..couldn’t care less..but make an entirely new character..don’t make a hybrid character..merging an old character into another one..for the sake of pc..

Anyway..her bat suit reminds me of a Cherry Ripe Chocolate bar...the colours..and I hate Cherry Ripes..yuucckk.. :tongueclosed:
I see it similar to Spider-man. There's at least 15 different spider-man... Men... And they're all called "Spider-man"

At least this one is two different characters (Batgirl and Batwoman)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see it similar to Spider-man. There's at least 15 different spider-man... Men... And they're all called "Spider-man"

At least this one is two different characters (Batgirl and Batwoman)
Just a little batty!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Furie

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9412268/

This is for my men @Mr 95% and @The_Chimpster :grinning:

Veronica Ngo stars as an ex-gangster who is lying low in the countryside after becoming a mother, but she can't escape her violent past when her daughter is kidnapped.

This movie is FREAKING awesome. I haven't watched a completely non-western film in nearly 20 years, and now I know what I've been missing out on. Hai Phuong (Ngo) is a debt collector living in Vietnam's remote villages. She is highly trained in Vovinam (a Vietnamese form of martial arts) and has a reputation for being a tough woman. When her daughter is kidnapped, Hai begins her own search. The search leads her to Ho Chi Minh City. She receives leads and follows them and... well I won't ruin the ending.

All I'm going to say is that this movie is freaking awesome. You'll need subtitles on to know what they are saying, but you won't regret it.

9/10.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Furie

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9412268/

This is for my men @Mr 95% and @The_Chimpster :grinning:

Veronica Ngo stars as an ex-gangster who is lying low in the countryside after becoming a mother, but she can't escape her violent past when her daughter is kidnapped.

This movie is FREAKING awesome. I haven't watched a completely non-western film in nearly 20 years, and now I know what I've been missing out on. Hai Phuong (Ngo) is a debt collector living in Vietnam's remote villages. She is highly trained in Vovinam (a Vietnamese form of martial arts) and has a reputation for being a tough woman. When her daughter is kidnapped, Hai begins her own search. The search leads her to Ho Chi Minh City. She receives leads and follows them and... well I won't ruin the ending.

All I'm going to say is that this movie is freaking awesome. You'll need subtitles on to know what they are saying, but you won't regret it.

9/10.
Where is it available to watch my man..?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a Netflix (Vietnam) original, so if you have it, I'd give it a go. It was only released in March.
Thanks champ..I’ll see what I can do!

Edit..found it!

Last edited: