Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Apparently all over social media people are pissing others off by spoiling the end of the movie LOL
Yep. I've seen a lot of it going around. I'm just glad I saw it early.
More than just social media. They are doing it in online games too where you can chat with people. In fact one guy did it while watching live video on YouTube with the chat feature enabled, and the host swore really loud as a result and had to block the guy who spoiled it LOL.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
More than just social media. They are doing it in online games too where you can chat with people. In fact one guy did it while watching live video on YouTube with the chat feature enabled, and the host swore really loud as a result and had to block the guy who spoiled it LOL.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/04c747c09ac94a48304a0fd944ae2373

"The most epic beat down at this Avengers: Endgame showing didn’t happen on the screen.

A crowd of spoiler-sensitive Marvel fanatics pummelled a loudmouth for yelling out major plot points as they waited to see the blockbuster in a Hong Kong theatre, according to reports."

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't find Ronda Roussey the least bit attractive. She absolutely does nothing to me in terms of attractive. She is one of the least attract women in the locker room. She's ahead of a few of the freak shows in the locker room though. Anyway, enough about wrestling... back to movies!
Someone should swat that fly on her fucken face.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't find Ronda Roussey the least bit attractive. She absolutely does nothing to me in terms of attractive. She is one of the least attract women in the locker room. She's ahead of a few of the freak shows in the locker room though. Anyway, enough about wrestling... back to movies!
images (6).jpeg

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh ... this looks like a bit of fun..

This looks like a movie so bad, it's good. If a few years ago someone told me that Sonic would have a real-life movie with Jim Carrey starring as a (very thin) Dr Robotnik, I would want to know what drugs they were smoking.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Last Stand

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1549920/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2

The leader of a Mexican drug cartel escapes transportation to death row and speeds to the Mexican border in stolen 1000HP Corvette ZR1, where the only thing in his path is a sheriff and his inexperienced staff in the small town of Sommorton Junction.

There are plenty of age pun references in this movie just for fun and a lot of comedy relief, however it delivers more action then you think you would get from your typical modern Sheriffs movie. Plenty to like about this movie, fast car, beautiful women, lots of action, and comedy - what more can you ask for when it comes to an action film?

7/10.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

After shooting the man who murdered his wife and son a danish settler (Mads Mikkelsen) incurs the wrath of the man's brother (Jeffrey Dean Morgan), a ruthless land baron who rules their frontier town. After being betrayed by cowardly towns folk he takes matters into his own hands.

The plot might have been done to death but its the direction, color pallet, cinematography, the score that makes this a beatifully shot spaghetti Western worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing.

8/10

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images.jpeg

Dick (Timothy Olyphant) a hapless junkie gets a surprise visit from his former cellmate Bug (Stephen Eric McIntyre) they recruit two fellow junkies to plan a bank robbery that has little chance of succeeding due to their incompetence

While not particularly well made, its the acting and characters that make this an above average comedy, one scene near the end made me nearly piss my pants I was almost in tears. Plus it's set in the 80's and the music is great.

3.5/5

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 9879

Dick (Timothy Olyphant) a hapless junkie gets a surprise visit from his former cellmate Bug (Stephen Eric McIntyre) they recruit two fellow junkies to plan a bank robbery that has little chance of succeeding due to their incompetence

While not particularly well made, its the acting and characters that make this an above average comedy, one scene near the end made me nearly piss my pants I was almost in tears. Plus it's set in the 80's and the music is great.

3.5/5
I might give it a go mate. I love the comedies where people are incompetent - like the 3 stooges lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well it appears that The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard contains the main 3 from the first movie (Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Salma Hayek), as well as few more big names - Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas. However it doesn't star Élodie Yung wh played Amelia in the first movie which sucks. Even with these 2 extra big names, I can't see this one being as good as he original, however I'll still want to see it at the cinemas.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Check this out..Two Brightburn Trailers and clip.. Looks like a Superman gone wrong..nice!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Check this out..Two Brightburn Trailers and clip.. Looks like a Superman gone wrong..nice!

It's looking pretty good. Most interesting thing is that it's up brothers.

It's almost a carbon copy of Superman just evil. James Gunn would know he'd get sued straight away for this so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a covert DC release with some twist at the end linking it to the DC Universe.

It would also make sense 'cause James Gunn was kicked off the MCU projects so it wouldn't surprise me if DC snapped him up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's looking pretty good. Most interesting thing is that it's up brothers.

It's almost a carbon copy of Superman just evil. James Gunn would know he'd get sued straight away for this so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a covert DC release with some twist at the end linking it to the DC Universe.

It would also make sense 'cause James Gunn was kicked off the MCU projects so it wouldn't surprise me if DC snapped him up.
Sounds like a great idea.. Actually the trailer has very similar..if not the same..graphic title design as the Man of Steel trailers..

Brightburn
9100BB73-55C1-4D72-B9C0-B376C8F29697.jpeg

Man of Steel
9D8253E7-EC3F-48C8-BA15-2CDE1688D0C2.jpeg

Last edited: