Movie Discussion

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lobster is a strange film, the lack of emotion from the cast throughout gives it a weird vibe.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very rare cinema attendee and partly because of minimal choices(school holidays + my fairly vanilla tastes)I went and watched Civil War.
Its a story set in near future America and millions have gone rogue against the Pres basically.They ironically cast a guy who even looks a little like Trump too haha.

Worthy of watching in my opinion.
I want to watch that, looks interesting and a no brainer.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The lobster is a strange film, the lack of emotion from the cast throughout gives it a weird vibe.
That it is. Though anything Yorgos Lantimos writes and directs is very strange.

Guy knows how to make a movie though

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been watching some Aussie movies of late, hers a couple I came across, both insane as fuck, especially daddy’s little girl. If you like the likes of the saw type movies

View attachment 105825View attachment 105826
And wolf creek was always my favourite, but these two are close on the deranged type shit lol.

any other suggestions of some good Aussie thrillers?? Would be appreciated old or new!!
Not aussie but if you like realistic "authentic" horror you should check out the August underground series.

I only lasted though the first as it didn't click for me but could be right up your alley