News Moves to oust board

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: daily telegraph sent it, creating more headlines....... that weisel weidler got whiff of it

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coorey kicking up a stink because he got booted out.

Its quite clear the lebanese clans have been nothing but trouble for the dogs over the years.

They all need to be booted out, with only one exception which is Hazem El Masri
You're not wrong there

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people taking Weidler's reports seriously, yes perhaps they should be taken seriously, Because if we allow a maggot to infect one apple the whole box will go rotten.
As for Lynne, she has the club at heart and it doesn't take much to chair the meetings, plus both Dunn and Balesty have very good credentials. Dib was chair once upon a time and what did he do, he gave Hasler full control, so was that a good idea, just ask Baa and Turvey what they though of Hasler running the show. SO COME ON, ALL YOU HATERS.
From where I stand it might be the Leagues club board who should go, because Weidler would never do or say anything that would help our club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people taking Weidler's reports seriously, yes perhaps they should be taken seriously, Because if we allow a maggot to infect one apple the whole box will go rotten.
As for Lynne, she has the club at heart and it doesn't take much to chair the meetings, plus both Dunn and Balesty have very good credentials. Dib was chair once upon a time and what did he do, he gave Hasler full control, so was that a good idea, just ask Baa and Turvey what they though of Hasler running the show. SO COME ON, ALL YOU HATERS.
From where I stand it might be the Leagues club board who should go, because Weidler would never do or say anything that would help our club.
Lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Coorey kicking up a stink because he got booted out.

Its quite clear the lebanese clans have been nothing but trouble for the dogs over the years.

They all need to be booted out, with only one exception which is Hazem El Masri
Lol. Which Lebanese clan? Don't generalise.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy. This board has a lot to answer for and imo have been a cluster fuck. I know that quite a few people (voting members) aren't happy at all with the mounties deal and getting rid of our juniors. They feel it takes too much away from the identity of the club

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm happy. This board has a lot to answer for and imo have been a cluster fuck. I know that quite a few people (voting members) aren't happy at all with the mounties deal and getting rid of our juniors. They feel it takes too much away from the identity of the club
I don't have much confidence in the current board but the Mounties deal doesn't get rid of juniors. Just means the dogs players not in the first grade team make up the numbers in the Mounties new cup team. Saves money. No change to 16s,18s and 20s. Prefer the new cup side to be all bulldogs but money is tight.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I was not happy with the board but after this I will support them again dont like factions or revenge it has to stop

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly Teddy: ‘if true’.
Who is the alternative ticket?
Good points. Are they looking to replace the entire boards of both clubs or just the names mentioned.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are NOT getting rid of the juniors who will continue to play as The CB Bulldogs. Reserve Grade will be Mounties for 2 years.