I could not make it down . Interested to hear how they went

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Belmore is always open it’s a public park

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard Averillo had his arm in a sling elbow hyperextension aparently not sure on extent of damage to the ligements

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hyperextension , might miss a game . Rumour is Katoa will be a rotational lock off the bench .

fittest player in the club atm. I have my doubts over our defence this season with furner in charge .

this year will be a rollercoaster I believe with the lack of depth and experience in our spine .

Harding has been cut from the squad .
Burton is still a high chance of coming

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hyperextension , might miss a game . Rumour is Katoa will be a rotational lock off the bench .

fittest player in the club atm. I have my doubts over our defence this season with furner in charge .

this year will be a rollercoaster I believe with the lack of depth and experience in our spine .

If Katoa is the fittest player in the squad then everyone else must've been in some sort of accident :tearsofjoy:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Cut from Top 30 or club? Rough.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Katoa has lost 10+ kilos and very motivated apparently. That’s what one of his cousins told me.
He has defenitely dropped weight but I'd be surprised if he's close to the fittest at the club...would be a massive plus for us if true though because fatigue has always negatively influenced his decision making and seems to be what has held him back from stepping it up a level or two

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Is that official Harding has been cut from top 30? Did see him listed in the flegg squad.