Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about patience... I am not to sure about more “runs on the board” as I am about the 3 crosses near his name on the board for his off field incidents. Not only has Atoni been playing better than him this year but he is also a nice kid that keeps his nose clean! Maybe it’s about time the club hire an “auditor” to check on their investments!
Definitely been some dodgy investments recruitment-wise, that we can agree on!

Thank you for the civil discussion Maria. You’re one of the few of the Renouf fan club who will discuss him without getting yourself too worked up. This is why I consider you the Queen of the Kennel by a considerable margin.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely been some dodgy investments recruitment-wise, that we can agree on!

Thank you for the civil discussion Maria. You’re one of the few of the Renouf fan club who will discuss him without getting yourself too worked up. This is why I consider you the Queen of the Kennel by a considerable margin.
At the end of the day the majority on here only want to see our team succeed!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was certainly a lot to like about the performance of Mounties. Host of good players for the Mounties and they did well against the then undefeated Panthers who jumped out to a 10 nil scoreline until we scored 18 unanswered points in the last ten of the first half.

Penrith have the best defence in the comp and the best for and against differential.

I did say after the game ,that earlier this season against the Panthers we had their measure until Jennings eliminated Rhys Davies with a shoulder charge, that to my mind was left truly unpunished as Jennings was not even sent for ten and we lost our chief play maker who was causing a lot of trouble to the Panthers for the rest of the game. After that we could not get back on track and the Panthers went on to win without us scoring another point. In that game the penalty count was 8-1 favour of Panthers with the penalty for the shoulder charge being our only one awarded in the 35th minute. The 6 again were also in their favour 5-0.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was certainly a lot to like about the performance of Mounties. Host of good players for the Mounties and they did well against the then undefeated Panthers who jumped out to a 10 nil scoreline until we scored 18 unanswered points in the last ten of the first half.

Penrith have the best defence in the comp and the best for and against differential.

I did say after the game ,that earlier this season against the Panthers we had their measure until Jennings eliminated Rhys Davies with a shoulder charge, that to my mind was left truly unpunished as Jennings was not even sent for ten and we lost our chief play maker who was causing a lot of trouble to the Panthers for the rest of the game. After that we could not get back on track and the Panthers went on to win without us scoring another point. In that game the penalty count was 8-1 favour of Panthers with the penalty for the shoulder charge being our only one awarded in the 35th minute. The 6 again were also in their favour 5-0.
It wasn't just Davies going down Burton flicked the switch and he destroyed us in the wet.
If Burton wasnt playing we win that game.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fifth and Last podcast boys (one is the coach of Mounties RMC) said Dean Matterson had signed a top grade deal with the Bulldogs.

Will be much like the Deitz, Heleta, Manu deals.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fifth and Last podcast boys (one is the coach of Mounties RMC) said Dean Matterson had signed a top grade deal with the Bulldogs.

He's not too bad i haven't seen alot of him.
What about Ben Seufale?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

He looked okay during the game, not sure if he's actually a backrower though or a 5/8 playing backrow. Never even heard of him until this season.

Mr Napz

Waterboy
Reaction score

Well.. I’m not surprised at all. Blokes last name carried him to that first grade contract. I’ve seen absolutely s*** impressing from him other than doing hit ups which is the easiest play in the book.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He looked okay during the game, not sure if he's actually a backrower though or a 5/8 playing backrow. Never even heard of him until this season.
A bit like his brother I guess.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
What's happening with Flano are they not playing him in reserves so he doesn't look bad for a swap or does he just not make the side? Is he young enough to play flegg?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's happening with Flano are they not playing him in reserves so he doesn't look bad for a swap or does he just not make the side? Is he young enough to play flegg?
Nah..he's our nineteenth man on call in case of foul play concussion etc.. on the four man reserve for reserve list....