Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ol spud carol is not too bright is he?!! "Its been a game of 2 halves", at the end of the first half. I guess he is not familiar with quarters. Then he praises Waddell! That will do me! Lol
He played during a tough era and put his body on the line, a fair few head knocks/concussions.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha see how mounties play when Renouf and ogden are off both cant even do shit in reserves anymore
How bad have they gone. Dead set none should be resigned they have no flare or speed. Even running at the line they get dominated by smaller forwards. Absaloute cats

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeew!! You fucking beauty! Great pass from dummy half to get it to the edge, and a great offload by Manu.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How bad have they gone. Dead set none should be resigned they have no flare or speed. Even running at the line they get dominated by smaller forwards. Absaloute cats
I must be watching something different, I can't really fault Atoni with the ball in his first stint (looked dangerous, offloads), I'm not the best defensive judge, but we aren't really talking about that are we.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must be watching something different, I can't really fault Atoni with the ball in his first stint (looked dangerous, offloads), I'm not the best defensive judge, but we aren't really talking about that are we.
Nope, nothing wrong with what you're watching. It's agendas against renouf again. He's had about 3 offloads in good positions after seemingly being wrapped up

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope these bombed chances don’t come back to bite us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Backing up!!!!!