Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Topine is more of a lock than edge forward? Wouldn't mind seeing him play there.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadset with so much possession the halves have done f all. Lewis and Flano can both leave… such rubbish

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
topine has been good
Very good on his feet and always pokes his head through and finds his front. Want to see him at lock, think he's better suited there.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think Mark Carroll has brain damage. The commentary is appalling
Spud… MG…. Blocker…. All the same meat heads that can barely string a sentence together. Can’t stand the lot of them

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
WHY THE FUCK DID TUI KATOA GET ANOTHER GO FMD HE OFFERS NOTHING. GIVE HALETA A GO FARKENNNNNN

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine player to stand out and atoni had some hard runs. Flano and Lewis prove why they can’t hold a grade spot but if I had to chose I’d pick Lewis over Flano anyday of the week.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heleta is a tank…. But can’t defend if his life depended on it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That right side defence non existent

Mr Napz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Heleta is a tank…. But can’t defend if his life depended on it
I was there Live. Your judging Heleta’s defensive performance over that last try, is pathetic. Flanagan and Reuben we’re holding each other’s hands on that last play, they only had eyes on the halfback which led to them scoring over a cut out ball on Watson Heleta a 2 against 1 situation and you call it like he couldn’t defend even if his life depended on it then run the footage again mate and see just how many times Watson Heleta had to come in cover half of Reuben Rennie’s Ineffective Tackles during the whole game whilst tryna back himself up too smh the bloke could only do so much even in the smallest of details in a footy game that people can still misjudge someone’s defensive or attacking performance without really paying attention and it shows.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha spud is a moron Flanagan has had one of the worst halves of footy I have seen and he reckons his confidence is growing!
Couldn’t believe he made that comment,
I thought am I watching the same game as him , don’t like bagging out our players but call a spade a spade.