Moto GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that's a dick move.. should be banned for life.

Santino Ferrucci did a good one a few weeks back too... smashed into his team mate deliberately in Formula 2 (I think it was). But his team mate Arjun Maini is a massive whinger (hes the bloke that rage quit during a race over the rdio and told his team he hated them and they gave him no support).

Both absolutely shit drivers who should just fuck off from racing all together.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should have gotten more than 2 races.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should have gotten more than 2 races.
He has now, his team sacked him yesterday and I don't think any other teams would touch him right now so it bye bye time.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got to drive a Ferrari around the streets of Maranello today :hearteyes:... Big bucket Lister for me and visited the Ferrari museum..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have been a blast.
I'm a massive rev head.. I actually race endurance go karts still, our races last between 6 and 24hrs... So being in Bologna region for an Italian rev head is like the holy grail

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Got to drive a Ferrari around the streets of Maranello today :hearteyes:... Big bucket Lister for me and visited the Ferrari museum..
Ill be in a 360 Spider and have it all to myself tomorrow for 10.5 hrs! Can’t wait. Bday present from the mrs and kids.

Reactions: GDR

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck yeah that would have been awesome :hearteyes:
For anyone who loves food and famous Italian vehicles.. I strongly recommend a visit to Emilia Romagna...

Status
Not open for further replies.