Most under-rated Bulldog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sherwin. cos when the dogs get the channel 9 games they talk him up saying he is one of the best half backs in the world say he has the most dangerous kicking game. and then it comes to rep honours and he doesnt even get a mention for half back.
with out him alot of the tries last year wouldnt have happened and he kicked ass in grand final year and lead us to premiership

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't Jamaal and Asotasi play rep footy so they are rated bro?

I was thinking along the lines of Grimaldi, Perry, Hughes, all the blokes that haven't played a game of rep footy with hardly any raps on them. Hazem has kicked 15 or so goals in a row i think so far.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
Don't Jamaal and Asotasi play rep footy so they are rated bro?
Yeah, the selectors rate them but no one else does.

Commentators/Bulldogs/NRL supporters. Hardly anyone takes notice of Jamaal.

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Adam Perry, the nugget has an excellent work-rate, often in the top 2 or 3 tacklers with Grimaldi and Ryan despite not getting the game time others do. His passing game from dummy half is very good and he is improving very well with his running out of dummy half.

Corey Hughes also.

Patten, Ryan, Asotasi and Grimaldi do get the recognition they deserve from most Dogs fans now thankfully.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have to agree Shifty I think Perry is very underrated. I think the Dogs will miss him badly over the next few weeks.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
adam perry,grimaldi n sherwin are underrated hard...they work there a$$ off and dont eget any rep footy

Tassie Dog

The Mouth Of The South
Reaction score
Patten and Harris are two of the more under rated in the comp, not just at the Dogs.
Patten is very strong in defence and has speed to burn when he's in the clear. His support running and timing is exceptional.
Harris on the other hand excels at defence, and seen as he plays alongside El Masri normally, who has a habit of running out of the line, his tackling can be very handy.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Adam Perry & Tony Grimaldi. They put in 110% every week and as much as they get recognised by many doggies fans, other than us, they don't get the recognition they deserve.
Brent Sherwin imo is the best halfback in te comp. He deserved to be playing state of origin more than any other halfback.

Anastabation

Reaction score
Luke Patten - has played rep footy and has been an origin contendor.. I think those raps are justified

El Masri - played for Australia

lolesi - played for new zealand but I reckon he is HEAPS under rated. I reckon he is just as good as willie tonga. Awesome in attack and he can hit hard.

Tonga - played for australia

Utai - New zealand rep, rookie of the year, try scoring machine

Anasta - played for australia

Sherwin - played city origin, was considered 2nd best half in the world at one stage.

O'meley - Played for australia

Perry - Does the hard stuff... great service out of dummy half... under rated.

Asotasi - played for new zealand. I wouldn't say he is under rated. Noone denied his value off the bench last year and people are starting to realise he is a genuine starting prop at a premier club.

Mason - Played for Australia

Ryan - Played for Australia

Grimadli - definitely under rated. 80 minute player, tackling machine and can create chances with the ball

Williams - don't think I need to go there!

Maitua - His value in the gf was unreal. He is strong and versitile. Under rated.

Hughes - provides great impact off the bench. I get nervous when he kicks but he sure can dart from dummy half.

Myles - Great young kid. I hope we re-sign him quickly.

Armitt - Has had a solid start to the season. Will be a handy player this year.

Czislowski - Had a shakey start to the year, but he has alot of heart. With the experienced guys back he will benifit.

After going through all that, my vote for most under rated joes to JAMAAL.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i read folkes said that he can't believe that people think grimaldi is underrated because he rates him highly and so do I, myles in my opion is our best prospect for the future and hope fully we will slip under the radar of other clubs while all the attention is on the likes of williams and mason etc, perry works his a## for very little praise outside bulldog circles, i dont think any bulldog fan under rates any of the players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.