Opinion Most over rated player in 2019 season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interested to see who people reckon is the most overrated player in 2019 so far.

Ponga, Mbye, Cleary would have to be three that would push hard for the title in my opinion.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the constant wankfest from the commentators which annoys the bejesus out of me, I think Ponga has improved a bit over the last few weeks. I'd go for Mybe, but I never rated him, so that probably doesn't really count. Maybe after last week, it could be Mitchell Moses.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleary for me - never has shown me what the hype is around him. Even in a winning side he looks to me like a passenger.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleary for me - never has shown me what the hype is around him. Even in a winning side he looks to me like a passenger.
Same. I rated him at first but now starting to see otherwise. If he was as good as they say he is, he would've got them out of this mess with one or two good individual performances.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested to see who people reckon is the most overrated player in 2019 so far.

Ponga, Mbye, Cleary would have to be three that would push hard for the title in my opinion.
Agree with Cleary & Mbye but no way Ponga. He is a super player. He is giving Fittler sleepless nights.
Reagan Campbell Gillard is definitely overrated. Deserved to get punted.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been overrated his whole career.

Quality "marquee" signing from the tits there
You have to sympathize with the people here who were slitting their wrists because we didn't sign him. So many scarred or lost lives over a dud.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be fair i think guys like cleary, RCG showed good form in previous years but are just out of confidence and not playing well as opposed to Mbye, Ash Taylor and so who are on huge money and yet have never performed

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately ash taylor has failed to live up to his price tag and the hype , james roberts so much skill and talent wasted through bad attitude and other off field issues

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack bird.. considering they were saying he'd be blues centre if it wasnt for his injury.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

dont think Ponga belongs in that group. Hes been pretty decent since moving back to fullback. Cleary though, should not even be allowed in the stadium for origin with his form.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s gotta be the panthers boys x2 lol, the BIG names, the ones who tried to keep it in the family :tearsofjoy: yes that’s right lol, Cleary, young an old.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cleary is the most overated by far.i cant believe the hype with him.he is just a solid player with no x factor who can kick goals.has no speed and never threatens the line.
Hes a poor mans Trent Hodgkinson

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cameron Smith... stats are way down and isn't a team player.