Most open premiership I can remember !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the Warriors. They've been winning ugly for the most part, but when they're on good luck to the opposition. They ripped the Panthers a new arsehole and all I know is when they make the finals, they NEVER waste their chance.
Hope you watched them tonight lol, making up the numbers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The once were Warriors aren't all of a sudden going to become world beaters especially with Kearney at the helm

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The once were Warriors aren't all of a sudden going to become world beaters especially with Kearney at the helm
If the Warriors get the Dragons first up in the finals they’ll advance but if it’s Brisbane they are gone.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the Warriors get the Dragons first up in the finals they’ll advance but if it’s Brisbane they are gone.
The warriors match up well against teams that play a bit of football, and fancy scoring some points.

It’s the grinding, give you nothing teams like the Sharks and the Storm that will worry them. If they can avoid those teams early, get on a bit of a roll, then with some confidence, who knows...prelim, GF...maybe...but if they hit the sharks or storm they’ll need a miracle

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At full stregth ive been most impressed with: 1.Storm
2.Souths

My smokey is
3.Brisbane
4. Sharks

Roosters, Panthers, Dragons NZ are NO CHANCE

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve just plonked $500 on a Souths v Melbourne grand final at $6
It’s a certainty.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve just plonked $500 on a Souths v Melbourne grand final at $6
It’s a certainty.
Stop playing down your roosters. You know they are in it up to their eyeballs. Too humble mate.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I still cannot believe that the two teams who I agreed "could not win it" are still alive... Penrith and St Merge.

I fully expect both to be dead next week though

A

Alexander the Great

I still cannot believe that the two teams who I agreed "could not win it" are still alive... Penrith and St Merge.

I fully expect both to be dead next week though
Saints have no chance. Few troops out injured.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop playing down your roosters. You know they are in it up to their eyeballs. Too humble mate.
With a weakened forward pack and now a backrower to play centre and no goal kicker, the Roosters will struggle against Souths unless they too suffer a few injuries.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone but Storm or Roosters from here. Prefer Souths (half the family supports them) or Panther!

Status
Not open for further replies.