Malla

Reaction score
Hopefully TPJ signing with us making everyone hate him more

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully TPJ signing with us making everyone hate him more
I actually like how my non Bukldogs fans are actually silentl hooping we lift ourselves off the basement,
Something about our failure has made ppl warm to us I’ve noticed. I don’t mind it.

Malla

Reaction score
I actually like how my non Bukldogs fans are actually silentl hooping we lift ourselves off the basement,
Something about our failure has made ppl warm to us I’ve noticed. I don’t mind it.
Yeah I know what ya mean, but they love seeing us be shit at the bottom. When we start winning again the haters will come back out the woodworks. I would prefer it that way tbh lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know what ya mean, but they love seeing us be shit at the bottom. When we start winning again the haters will come back out the woodworks. I would prefer it that way tbh lol
We will see their true colours in 2023 if not next year.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine would have to hands down be Gutherson. Makes me sick every time I see his dirty pink head score and gee up his team. Absolute burn job
Agreed. I thought I was on my own with this. He is a whiney prick and is always chipping away at the refs with inane arguments about shit. Closely followed by Joey Leilua and Cody Walker, both for obvious reasons......

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jerome Luai
Dylan Walker
Cherry-Evans
All *****

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive hated Cody Walker the most for a couple years now!

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
G Sutton.. no one has a bigger influence on a result then this wanker, actually no my bad, all the Sutton's. Before anyone points out this is about the most hated player, I am aware of that but this guy is definitely playing with our emotions.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any flog with a man bun
That has become the new time wasting tool..fixing our man buns before we set down in the scrum....

Didn't their sisters tell them that using elastic bands tightly wound around the hair damages it. Wonder what type of conditioner they use and how many hours of a night they sit there brushing their flowing locks.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This bloke wouldn’t have made it past 50 games if he played in the 80s.
Would certainly have been put in his place by some of the enforcers of the time...Boyd, Carroll,Davidson, Donnelly,Gillespie, Randell, Reddy, Kelly,Reilly

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would certainly have been put in his place by some of the enforcers of the time...Boyd, Carroll,Davidson, Donnelly,Gillespie, Randell, Reddy, Kelly,Reilly
Or any era until they started protecting grubs. I reckon up until they gave the no punching rule he would’ve been pumped by so many people. The problem is the new rules give maggots like that a platform to show their bullshit and know they’ll get away with it cause no is gonna flatline them for having small man syndrome. Gutherson would be another that wouldn’t survive

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though he’s finished , still has to be C.Smith. You just can’t get over his rubbish easily even if he is retired.
Sorry to rub salt into your wound but get used to hating him because he will be voted the best immortal to have ever played the game so you will be seeing and hearing about C. Smith for the rest of your life... Hope you’ve got a good bridge picked out to jump off lol

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster all in. Even the parts of his game when he’s not playing dirty. Have a look at the next time someone gets a kick away and Munster goes at the player. He doesn’t fully commit to the tackle, but he gently holds the player from walking away. He does it so many times. He can’t help himself, he’s always looking to get an edge for his team, even by getting away with dodgy shit.

Last edited: