Most hated player currently?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burn in hell Latrell.
Its one thing to be skillful and rich but if your a brat it will bounce back.
Fookers gotta learn to be humble and not lose sight of their grass roots.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Play acted like many do today but i have NFI why Harper rates a mention lol even seen someone say its because of his hair pmsl....
Watched him closely over the last 2 months and he always sooks to the ref and will lay down, loves to taunt players... Seemed a bit humble when with us tbh but seems manlys form has gone to his head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched him closely over the last 2 months and he always sooks to the ref and will lay down, loves to taunt players... Seemed a bit humble when with us tbh but seems manlys form has gone to his head.
It's called winning.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F me you guys are nasty LOL but each to their own.I'm not sure i even find him very annoying.
Vaguely remember him clashing with someone last week and was having a crack so i wouldn't call him a pussy merely a guy who maybe should still be playing for us? maybe he is being a bit of a smug prick due to what Mutt said, LOTS of winning..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say Jared Wereara Harsgraves biggest grub and cheap shot merchant in the game by far...gets away with elbows to the face of defending players every game...

and I’ll throw in Teddy voluntary tackle Tedesco as a distant 2nd

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny that Has- been did not play him much whilst atour club but he is the favoured poster pin up boy at Manly and yes he has perfected the seeking a penalty look...

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In no particular order
Adam Elliott, Cody Walker, Latrell Mitchell, CHN,JWH, Josh McGuire, David Klemmer, Will Chambers, DCE ,

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce.

My dog still bites anyone that tries to put it on their lap. Hate him for that and also the emotional distress he caused little Maltese terrier Mookie by offering her a biscuit and instead giving her the 'Pearce biscuit'. Scumbag.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dylan edwards and luai straight up cats who give it to the opposition all the time when Dylan is one of the worst fullbacks in the game and luai the most overrated player in the nrl. Straight flat track bullies.