Opinion Moses

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he’s a good player, in a scummy team!! And now he signed for another 5 with them.. hate time lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ennis is such a gronk, no doubt he is going to wax lyrical about Moses.

He will probably suck off some more hickey's on Gutherino's legs too. Ennis since going to Fox Sports has been surrounded by other gronks and it's rubbing off.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses is a dud compare burtons variance in his kicks .
Moses kicked about 25 down the throat kicks all night .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ennis is such a gronk, no doubt he is going to wax lyrical about Moses.

He will probably suck off some more hickey's on Gutherino's legs too. Ennis since going to Fox Sports has been surrounded by other gronks and it's rubbing off.
He made me watch the channel 9 gronks tonight.

Never liked that coward, never will.

He is the only Bulldogs player I've actually hated, even more than Flamingo.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bitchell is still miles ahead of Flamingo
Watching these great half back, play makers lead their teams around tonight really brings home how much we really need someone of that coluber in our side, I'm afraid that Flannigan no matter how hard he tries just doesn't cut it, I'm also reminded how we sent Hassler out to recruit, Moses, Tedesco , Woods when they were on the market and typical of Hassler he came back with Woods, I wish we had Gus then. after seeing that epic battle tonight, I think It's time to unleash KO because it won't be long before we have to play these teams and I would feel a lot more confident fac.ing up tp them with proper play maker and a couple of bigger, tougher forwards as well

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PPL SAYING MOSES CANT ICE!!!!???

dead silence
All those ppl are not surprised that he finally surfaced & iced 1 out of 5 games like he usually does ..

Even Holland surfaced and iced a game once ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He did fuck all for 80+ mins then kicked a 20m FG that even you could of kicked.
I kick goals all over the park Thankyou. Remember I was in talks to play NrL. As a halfback.

But now we are saying he ices games but does nothing in the lead up?
All the narrative before now was he is a sick player who couldn’t ice games.
Which is it?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All those ppl are not surprised that he finally surfaced & iced 1 out of 5 games like he usually does ..

Even Holland surfaced 1 out of 20 to finally ice a game ..
Oh so he only ices 1 in 5 on his own now.

so now he’s not ‘goesmissing’ Moses but he’s ‘yeah he does win games at big moments but 20% of the time’.

And Holland?
Put respect on his name he was a fullback/centre he’s not meant to ice games on his own (even though he did, one of these times on debut mind u)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I kick goals all over the park Thankyou. Remember I was in talks to play NrL. As a halfback.

Which is it?
He is just an overrated shit player, like he has always been.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Which is it?
Well you are definitely the most qualified in this forum to discuss “ice”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watching these great half back, play makers lead their teams around tonight really brings home how much we really need someone of that coluber in our side, I'm afraid that Flannigan no matter how hard he tries just doesn't cut it, I'm also reminded how we sent Hassler out to recruit, Moses, Tedesco , Woods when they were on the market and typical of Hassler he came back with Woods, I wish we had Gus then. after seeing that epic battle tonight, I think It's time to unleash KO because it won't be long before we have to play these teams and I would feel a lot more confident fac.ing up tp them with proper play maker and a couple of bigger, tougher forwards as well
Can't wait for KO to crack FG.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PPL SAYING MOSES CANT ICE!!!!???

dead silence
I thought he kept Penrith in the game with his poor last play options. Credit for kicking the field goal but he really needed too.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, good on Moses for clutching that field goal but let's be serious here, as a ball playing half he was average at best. Parra play a very simple but effective game, control the ball, run hard up the middle again and again, kick long.
$1.2M a year for that style of footy i dont think they need a half back on those kind of dollars when they'll need forwards more so. It will hit that team in their cap at some time in the next couple years.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, good on Moses for clutching that field goal but let's be serious here, as a ball playing half he was average at best. Parra play a very simple but effective game, control the ball, run hard up the middle again and again, kick long.
$1.2M a year for that style of footy i dont think they need a half back on those kind of dollars when they'll need forwards more so. It will hit that team in their cap at some time in the next couple years.
The bigger dramas is they are now married to their halves for the best part of a decade.
Yes. Moses is a superstar BUT, he and Dylan get alot of their prestige from their footwork and agility and that’s the first thing that goes with age. Trust me. At least one will run into problems.