Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Terry Lamb knocked back alot more money from manly to stay a dog those days are long gone .
Turvey knocked back the big offer from the Roosters as well. If you play like you love the club and put in 100% every game, there are financial rewards working for the club well after your playing days are over. Players should factor that in as well.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye’s last game for the Bulldogs is against Titans, and his first game for the Tigers is against Titans as well.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Turvey knocked back the big offer from the Roosters as well. If you play like you love the club and put in 100% every game, there are financial rewards working for the club well after your playing days are over. Players should factor that in as well.
Like the Morris bros they deserve our loyalty

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It means someone has to. Pay stated that they will sort that this week looking at a couple of "young" guys. So I would say either Lewis or Bergamin .
Absolutely!! Bring Lewis in no second thoughts, he needs a run

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Farewell match!!! Just fuck off. I thought he would go okay at fullback but didnt allow for his pea heart or inability to read a game. I may turn up just to boo the prick off the field.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck we’re a dumb club. So dumb.
Because it release 425k, tpa's and incentives for this yr? Or because it gives us plenty of movement in re-sgning and helping the further development of this rebuild?

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because it release 425k, tpa's and incentives for this yr? Or because it gives us plenty of movement in re-sgning and helping the further development of this rebuild?
Because of the irresponsible way our salary cap has been managed to date, we are going to be carrying kneeling pads with us for the next 2 years

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

One, for paying him massive overs. Two, for even allowing this fiasco to happen in the first place.

In saying that, I'm glad he's going and it's finally been confirmed he'll be out by the end of the month to join his bum buddy Reynolds.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because of the irresponsible way our salary cap has been managed to date, we are going to be carrying kneeling pads with us for the next 2 years
That's ok, ride the wave.. We get something new and we all get to see it grow ;)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck we’re a dumb club. So dumb.
It may not be as bad as it seems.
My understanding is that a club can use any unspent cap from the previous season for the next ?
So potentially it could give us an extra $400k to go shopping in the off-season.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farewell match!!! Just fuck off. I thought he would go okay at fullback but didnt allow for his pea heart or inability to read a game. I may turn up just to boo the prick off the field.
That would be a crack up seeing a doggies supporter booing as loud as possible at Mbye, and make a massive banner saying JUST FUCK OFF MBYE, Pay should make mbye a reserve for the game and bring him on for the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.