Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't help that he's stuck doing the bulk of our general play kicking and organising instead of focusing on the role we need him to focus on. Doesn't really matter now, he's gone and that's probably the best thing for his career and us. Won't stop people on TK going on about him after each and every game like they do with every other ex Bulldog though.
I don't mean to bring up the past but weren't you the original gangsta as far as death riding one of our players?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol some people on this forum are so pathetic.....how is it Mayes fault that he was offered so much money to play for us...Yes he isn't worth the money we played for him but if the club Mayes 500k for him instead of 1 million a year then we wouldn't be bagging him....I think he will pro e to be a great player under Ivan Cleary and with the players around him at the tigers...just don't understand all the have towards him

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even Hoppa did better than him at fullback last year.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Hoppa did better than him at fullback last year.
Not really. Moses has been close to the top of the league with his kick return metres and linebreaks this year. Only problem is his price tag.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not really. Moses has been close to the top of the league with his kick return metres and linebreaks this year. Only problem is his price tag.
Problem is the rest of the spine and our game plan.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is the rest of the spine and our game plan.
yeah probably true, theres been flashes of great play from moses and has actually been excellent under the high ball for his first year at fb

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can play just not for the cash he gets... see ya

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
West Tigers must have the hots for our 2014 grand final players.
Seems like the Manly influence is slowly creeping inside Tiger territory.
Rumors have it that old Des has been seen at Tigers training shadow sparring pretending to be Lawrie Nichols.
If I was Hill I'll remind Cleary that Tolman actually played in that team.I would have included Eastwood as well but he's history come September.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol some people on this forum are so pathetic.....how is it Mayes fault that he was offered so much money to play for us...Yes he isn't worth the money we played for him but if the club Mayes 500k for him instead of 1 million a year then we wouldn't be bagging him....I think he will pro e to be a great player under Ivan Cleary and with the players around him at the tigers...just don't understand all the have towards him
Who the fuck is Mayes?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nice to watch his interview just then on fox being all happy and blaazay (know idea how to spell that) etc. None of these guys are vested in the club anymore, fukin makes me sick!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
West Tigers must have the hots for our 2014 grand final players.
Seems like the Manly influence is slowly creeping inside Tiger territory.
Rumors have it that old Des has been seen at Tigers training shadow sparring pretending to be Lawrie Nichols.
If I was Hill I'll remind Cleary that Tolman actually played in that team.I would have included Eastwood as well but he's history come September.
That’d be tough mate, considering old Laurie died in 2000, unless you know something about Des that we don’t? ;)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You sound like Mbye and Lichaa blaming the structure or coaching staff for there shitness. Is it our structure why Moses has no vision no support play cant hit hole or reaction time is too slow. Is that all the structures fault is it? These are all on the individual not our structure.
Watching the game today - there is no structure.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’d be tough mate, considering old Laurie died in 2000, unless you know something about Des that we don’t? ;)
Mate if people got offended anytime someone mentioned dead people might as well throw history,knowledge,philosophy and numerous past events in the rubbish bin.I only used Laurie as a reference and never bagged him or made fun of him.If you think I did prove it on what I said.
And since you ask,yes I do know something more about Des that you don't know.I was talking to him at a Collaroy gym only last week,he was training on the bag.I made a similar comment to him in jest,but used Muhammad Ali instead,who incidentally is also dead.
I see him regularly as we are both members to the Opera House Bennelong Club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we please just delete all Moses threads now?

He’s dead to me

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate if people got offended anytime someone mentioned dead people might as well throw history,knowledge,philosophy and numerous past events in the rubbish bin.I only used Laurie as a reference and never bagged him or made fun of him.If you think I did prove it on what I said.
And since you ask,yes I do know something more about Des that you don't know.I was talking to him at a Collaroy gym only last week,he was training on the bag.I made a similar comment to him in jest,but used Muhammad Ali instead,who incidentally is also dead.
I see him regularly as we are both members to the Opera House Bennelong Club.
Wasn’t offended in the slightest, appreciate the effort in the elaborate post to clarify though.

Status
Not open for further replies.