Moses to 5/8 , Reynolds too bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think all teams have worked josh Reynolds game out , he will get targeted in defence for the rest of the year , I would like to see mbye at 6 with Reynolds on the bench possibly coming on for Ennis , given Reynolds dummy half runs I think the idea has some merit , thoughts ????

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry just realised there is a similar thread mods delete

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You want to move a player who is worse at defence, into a position that requires a better defending player..

How exactly does that stop us leaking points?

Was Josh's first night back and he was a little trigger happy getting off the line in defence. I'm sure Des will have a quiet chat to him about that during the week when they debrief the game.

If anything Mbye probably wouldn't go bad at dummy half.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is a worse defender then mbye, and this sideways running bullshit is starting to wear thin, I reckon my he has a better kicking game then Reynolds too

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
There is a 0% chance of this happening this season

B

BoonReturns

You want to move a player who is worse at defence, into a position that requires a better defending player..

How exactly does that stop us leaking points?

Was Josh's first night back and he was a little trigger happy getting off the line in defence. I'm sure Des will have a quiet chat to him about that during the week when they debrief the game.

If anything Mbye probably wouldn't go bad at dummy half.
You contradict yourself.

You are trying to say the Josh Reynolds is a better defender than Moses Mbye right?

Then you try and say that Moses Mbye should move to hooker which requires the best defensive skill set for the whole team.

Are you playing with a full deck?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
where in that post does mr I infer that Reynolds is a better defender than Moses?

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i dont know about this but MBYE is getting close to deserve a spot in the 17 every week regardless who is fit.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
talking about Reynolds replacing ennis you smart ass. Can you read that?

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf LOL your a joke mate... seriously how can you bench the NSW half...who has great connection with hodko..u want to put mbye who btw has terrible defense... and needs more experience he is no reynolds we need him we miss him...seriously we need our full team back

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You *** on crack ??? Reynolds has only played 4 games for the Bulldogs since round 11 (including fridays match). How about we stop stressing out so much, yes we are in strife, but not enough to change whats worked for us all season. Do you honestly think Mybe would be better at 5/8 at this point? Yes he will be great in the future, but on friday night he broke the line, panicked and put Stanley in a position that was never on and not necessary...

Last edited by a moderator:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
who u talking to mate because everyone in this thread has disagreed with OP. Are u the one on crack? you and boon been on it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You contradict yourself.

You are trying to say the Josh Reynolds is a better defender than Moses Mbye right?

Then you try and say that Moses Mbye should move to hooker which requires the best defensive skill set for the whole team.

Are you playing with a full deck?
Negative.

I'm stating that Reynolds has worse defence than Mbye, so why put Reynolds at hooker which requires better defence.

Mbye (as he is a better defender), would be best at hooker if Reynolds and Mbye are the only options.

Status
Not open for further replies.