Moses Suli

Status
Not open for further replies.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i know im going to get smashed for this but maybe with our current cap issues and the coaching staff knowing very well how hard it is for us to recruit next season and tigers paying most of he's wages that we should have persisted with him a little more

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t want him defending next to me on a field, the people who don’t train hard are the ones who don’t put in the hard work on the field . Classic example Jarryd Hayne.. would rather someone there who works hard cause when it comes down to it when you are knackered and sore and defending your line for the 5th set in a row it doesn’t matter how fit you are that’s when your heart kicks in and shows your real ticker and you’ll think back to those days when I skipped training and Cark it in, or the hard worker will have a split second thought of how many times they got smashed at training doing sprints and holding the push up position and will think I’ve done it before I can do it right now for my club, my team and our fans.
Arriving late means you don’t respect the person that’s waiting for you

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like a little fatty no thanks

Malla

Reaction score
He's garbage he won't finish the season in first grade and prob won't be back

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's only got back into the Manly side through a massive injury toll. They've got something like 8 injuries at the moment.

Besides he only used us as a stepping stone and fallback measure whilst he planned to "play with his mates" at Manly. Which he is now doing.... in NSW Cup mainly.

His defence is pretty damn average.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i know im going to get smashed for this but maybe with our current cap issues and the coaching staff knowing very well how hard it is for us to recruit next season and tigers paying most of he's wages that we should have persisted with him a little more
Tigers aren't paying his wages. He was released and had NO contract when we signed him.

What I would like to know is how is he getting to training on time at Brookie from Fairfield when he couldn't get to Belmore on time?

He either didn't want to play with us or Manly are putting up with his shit because they are desperate.

OR he has learnt his lesson. Hopefully this one because he comes from a good family and they deserve better.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tigers aren't paying his wages. He was released and had NO contract when we signed him.

What I would like to know is how is he getting to training on time at Brookie from Fairfield when he couldn't get to Belmore on time?

He either didn't want to play with us or Manly are putting up with his shit because they are desperate.

OR he has learnt his lesson. Hopefully this one because he comes from a good family and they deserve better.
He gets a lift over with a few other players and is going well at the moment. Needs to put on some speed and fitness but handled Mitchell pretty well last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.