Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He cant show anything if Lichaa doesnt pass to him

Dakdah01

New Pup
Reaction score
Lichaa has been the worst buy in history. Offers nothing in attack, passes to forwards for 5 tackles then Reynolds to kick. No creativity at all. And to think we got rid of Ennis for Lichaa. What a joke.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% agree.... he is not getting the proper ball needed.... ffs we are shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Full credit to Moses he stood up today.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really IMO. Good he finally demanded the ball, but its a bit rough to blame Lichaa for not looking for him when he's gone missing on his own more often than not through the season.... liked seeing him go over and demand the ball, would have liked seeing it more early in the season rather than only in our last game.

If he carries that into the start of next season it will be a good start.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa has been the worst buy in history. Offers nothing in attack, passes to forwards for 5 tackles then Reynolds to kick. No creativity at all. And to think we got rid of Ennis for Lichaa. What a joke.
TONY WILLIAMS SAYS HI.

Close second though.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really IMO. Good he finally demanded the ball, but its a bit rough to blame Lichaa for not looking for him when he's gone missing on his own more often than not through the season.... liked seeing him go over and demand the ball, would have liked seeing it more early in the season rather than only in our last game.

If he carries that into the start of next season it will be a good start.
Yeah that's the one positive out of the game in my opinion.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mybe is a good player but he would make a better 6 then 7, his not a controlling half.

Dakdah01

New Pup
Reaction score
At least mbye tries to be creative, all lichaa does is stand and pass in attack. No runs, no kicks, nothing but passes to forwards. All the decent sides have a creative hooker and it is a huge plus. It is no coincidence Canberra are going so well this year off hodgson. Storm with smith, Cowboys with Granville, raiders with Hodgson, sharks with Ennis, even panthers with Wallace. We are so predictable and boring almost every set in attack. At least move Reynolds to hooker if we end up with Foran

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye yelling at lichaa today kind showed that Lichaa has no vision and is very 1 dimensional.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Hope he asks for release on compassionate grounds as the rest are useless ***** lead by Desmond

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is not good enough, end of story. useless prick. How does it go? Des fuck off!!! Lichcaa, Tolamn, Graham Jmoz Fattianano all can fuck off too.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye yelling at lichaa today kind showed that Lichaa has no vision and is very 1 dimensional.
mbyes captain was also calling for the ball. If i was hooker and my captain and my halfback yelled for the ball i know where i would be passing. Yes its wrong, but thats how it is im afraid

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what some people watch.
The bloke is NOT a half. Every time he gets the ball, he gets rid of it quicker than flash Gordon.
Good halves run to the line, draw in players, try to fend off players, create SOMETHING.
What does Mbye do? Definitely none of what I mentioned. The bloke is nothing but a sprinter....not a footy brain, just like Josh Reynolds.
Reynolds is all heart and that's where it ends.
Unfortunately, if we don't sign a REAL half by some miracle, the next few years are going to be more of the same shit as this year.
I remember Josh Reynolds saying after that loss to the Rabbitohs that this crap style worked before and they are sticking to it.
Well Joshy, did it work you dick?
Another excuse for their inability to create something!!

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mbyes captain was also calling for the ball. If i was hooker and my captain and my halfback yelled for the ball i know where i would be passing. Yes its wrong, but thats how it is im afraid
Wrong the captain doesn't always get what he wants. Your halves call the shots and run the team around anddirect it not a half wit forward.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
we should've kept hodko and ennis.

lichaa is a fucking shitcunt and so is mbye

has lichaa ever ran the ball without falling over? seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.