Morris is still not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Filter on the Sunday footyshow said he spoke to Josh Morris and The medical staff... Morris said it was just a bad week, it felt better last week. Medical staff said it's all good, just needs time but should improve from now on.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Question - does a club have the right to pull a player out of SOO selection if they're coming back from injury and haven't played club yet?
They do for City Country all the time

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh also said they tried a new way of strapping it which restricted him ,will be interesting to hear what shamrock says about it this week

C

choice

Josh also said they tried a new way of strapping it which restricted him ,will be interesting to hear what shamrock says about it this week
Yes I quoted this also, let's hope al that is is.
otherwise we can't afford to carry a half fit play, everyone talks abou his defence, but if he can't run, the guys like walker will just stand him up on Thursday night.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence wins games, I remember Merritt top try scored a couple of seasons and Souffs still got the wooden spoon. Hes an asset defensively anything he can offer in offence with the injury hes recovering from atm is just an added bonus for us.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Question - does a club have the right to pull a player out of SOO selection if they're coming back from injury and haven't played club yet?
They probably have to clear the player. You'd also have to think they are within their rights not to pay the player if he he plays again and reinjures himself

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He clearly has no confidence in the knee and cant run at full pace . Hopefully it can be sorted soon .
Maybe he should sit the Rabbits game out and put that leg up for a week so he is better for the semi's?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he should sit the Rabbits game out and put that leg up for a week so he is better for the semi's?
He can put it up the following week when we play the Titans, not this week!! all hands on deck this week, Josh loves keeping an eye on GI.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He won't stop jack shit if he can't open up full throttle.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao@all the people thinking J Moz was gone and would never recover. In one week he went from looking like a lame donkey, to a galloping stallion lol. Still not at his best and obviously won't be for a while yet but he looked much more dynamic and was running freely last thursday.

I guess the strapping thing was the issue. He didn't have any on this week which I found surprising.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Lmao@all the people thinking J Moz was gone and would never recover. In one week he went from looking like a lame donkey, to a galloping stallion lol. Still not at his best and obviously won't be for a while yet but he looked much more dynamic and was running freely last thursday.

I guess the strapping thing was the issue. He didn't have any on this week which I found surprising.
Hah, yeah, was good to see him get some speed.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slippery that my friend is a very good question.

I have been on holidays in the red centre but have seen all the matches on TV and it is clear that jmoz was not fit and NO WAY IN HELL should he have played origin 3. I am really annoyed with the Morris situation. Judging from the Casualty Ward on the Dogs web site he was at least 2 weeks away from returning, and that begs the question who passed him fit to play in a "dead rubber origin game". Really the buck stops with the "tosser" who is the nsw coach. Before origin 1 we were 8-2, now after round 25 we are 13-10 and morris was missing for 11 weeks, during which time he played two origin games, one of which he clearly shouldn't have. Origin has de-railed our momentum when you consider that Hodkinson hasn't gone to another level as a result of it, and Reynolds can't stay on the field without doing something stupid that would get him suspended. If Morris played origin for the $30,000 he is selfish and needs to be hauled over the coals. The club should step in and suggest to him that he rule himself ineligible for the four nations, so as the knee problems can be sorted out over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.