Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't believe he is playing ffs, useless.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope for his sake there is something wrong, if his knee is permanently this bad, i feel really bad for him.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably feels bad playing in origin III and the fact that the coaching staff probably gave him a spray for being fkn selfish.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He had surgery I never knew I thought he decided to leave it and not have a PCL like his other knee?

He risked him self in origin for sure.

Coming back early to play that 2nd origin game might have cost him his career
How so?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Need him just for his defence. Not going to score long range trys but can finish if we use him properly near their line

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If tonight shows the best morris is now capable of that's not a great endorsement for him. Fingers crossed he hasn't fully healed yet.
Give him the off season if he gets surgery if he hasn't and he will return again, he just needs proper healing time and physio not what he done by coming back for origin lol.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either though he's not 100%, it's his ability to defend and communicate with his winger in the defensive line that's paramount. We need his experience come finals time.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats why last week vs parra he did not get involved what so ever esp with the hard yakka work.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need him on left side defence, no wonder our defence has improved ten folds since he is back.... sure his attack is not going to be there but injured morries is still better than the alternate.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I can't see us winning a grand final without two attacking centres. At the moment Morris offers nothing apart from defence. You have to question the decision to allow him to play origin 3. Quite possibly cost him his career.
That would have been enough lol

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
He was interviewed after the game and said they tried a different strapping technique this week which tightened up his leg and slowed him down.

He didn't look sore or hobbling around just really slow compared to what we are used to. He still showed decent pace to get to Thompson's kick

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone know what his injury will be like in 4 weeks time? I can tolerate Morris being a pot plant in attack because his defence and communication is superb.

However, for the big games, we will need his attacking spark. Missed two or three opportunities to score, which would have blown the score out.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2843035 said:
He was interviewed after the game and said they tried a different strapping technique this week which tightened up his leg and slowed him down.

He didn't look sore or hobbling around just really slow compared to what we are used to. He still showed decent pace to get to Thompson's kick
I hope this is the case. I noticed that he was able to step off either leg but top speed was limited. Maybe his match fitness is not right up there yet.

Des certainly would have taken him off if he could cause any further injury to his knee.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cost us 18 points
2 bombed tries and at his peak he would have chased brooks down

Status
Not open for further replies.